Ch-22. Scary.

Dal mi pov...

I was taking heavy breathes, as my eyes jolt up. I realised I was in a moving vehicle. I fekt the cold touch of my phone's glass on my belly.

I sighed relief atleast my phone is with me. I didn't panic since this is not the firat time I am In such a situation and I very well know you should never try to be smart with a psychopath.

I lifted my head a bit to see the same creepy man. My heartbeats rose and I felt goosebumps all over me. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

He was driving the car and I was on the back seat.

My hands and legs were tied and a clothe on my mouth. I think I fainted when he kept his 'kerchief on my my mouth.

I saw myself dressed in a shirt and a long ankle length skirt and even my heels were on.

He didn't touch me yet. I curse myself for wearing heels but somehow I was grateful since heels are the biggest weapon.

I looked outside the window still lying down. I couldn't see the road but at least I can see the boards and other stuff which are quite high.

When I saw realised we are in the middle of the city. What kinda shitty kidnapper is he. Who brings their victim to the middle of the city.

That too infront of the big hit building. Like is he alright.

We crossed the big hit building, we were in a more deserted area by now. I gathered my courage to get up since it's now or never. Slipping a bear bottle amongst all the bottles that were lying on the floor.

I smashed it on his head.

He groaned in pain as the car went disbalance.

"you bitch..." he screamed before the car hits a pole.

The road was empty I don't know its a good thing or bad thing. Why aren't people here?

I pushed myself away when he grabbed my shirt. Top 2 buttons broke because of his pull.

I immediately push his hands he was still weak... Blood was oozing out of his head. And he had his hand over it.

I opened the door and immediately jumped out of the car. Only to realise my skirt has stuck in sewhere in the car. He was getting out and it was not coming out.

I ended up tearing the lower part of my skirt.

I ran before he could come. He followed me slowly but still quite fast.

I was running bare foot on the road, I ran towards the enormous field... I was near it when I realised it is the back side of a amusement park.

It was only. A staff entry... It was evening and the park was closing up... Without a second thought i ran inside it and that jerk probably saw me.

I ran inside and saw everything gloomy, dark and closed. This is not how amusement are supposed to be.

Why is everything so scary today.

When the cold feeling of metal on my stomach reminded me something. I still have my phone.

Jimin pov...
I was alone in a car since I came out first. I could see the others in cars that followed me.

I kept following the the GPS when I saw the dot stop near the amusement park. I was so tensed when my phone rang...

I was about to cut it when I saw the caller ID.

It was miin.

I immediately picked up. First few seconds were just her sobbing.

"dal miin where are you!?" I asked being grateful she contacted me and scared why is she crying, she never cries until its way too scary

"I-I am in the amusement park.... That guy is finding me here. His vouce is echoing.... The whole park is empty and scary..." she said whispering and sobbing.

" don't worry I'm just here I will come now." I said and turned my car towards the amusement park. If I follow the dot it will take longer.

The others turned their car as well following. Me.

" y/n don't cut the phone..." I said and she just hummed.

Parking the car randomly infront of the main gate I took off my seat belt and pocked my phone.

The others came out of their car smashing their door.

"she is in there" i said and everyone nodded.

The police was there, all the boys and jang mi and jisoo.

The guard in the gate immediately ran to us bowing to the police who came.

"how can I help you sir?" he asks.

"open the gate, we need to get in... Someone is kidnapped in there" the detective in charge said.

"ohh..." he immediately panicked and opened dthe door.

We all ran inside... To see the amusement park really empty....

"miin... Now calm down tell-" I was about to ask miin on the phone when everyone starred at me...

While the vouge from y/N's side wasn't pleasing.

"aarghhh... Leave me.. Jimin.... Get off me...." she was being dragged don the other side.

And the phone was cut

"you were on a call with dal miin." jungkook asked.

"she just managed to call me." I said and rushed in.

Everyone understood the rest. We kept shouting y/N's name to find her.

Nothing was heard. The amusement park was too big.... I followed the dot only to find her phone there.... It was lying in a pile of junk.

I picked it up and clenched it. I ran around shouting her name. It was just her name echoing in the park.

......................
I gotto finish it quick this is killing me.