Ch-7 You Don't Need A Glow Up

It's been 2 days, It's Thursday today, I have decided to go and get my assignment from him because I can't just keep printing out my work and waste paper. I wore denim shorts with an orange Tee.

I came back and picked my lifeline, my hoodie. I picked a pink hoodie and wore it on it. I have college too today.

as I reached college, ofc no one noticed I was wearing my hoodie on another dress. its not like I am not allowed to wear dresses, but I don't want to wear something catching attention. I went straight to the corner most seat and jungkook came and sat beside me all the girls were already staring at me, but it okay because I avoided it.

I helped him study throughout the class and attended the rest of my classes. It's time already. I drove my car to the mall and after parking it in the basement parking. I took off my hoodie and threw it in my car. people here don't know me, they are too busy to look at me. ugh, I am overthinking again. I just wore a mask, cap, and sunglasses and left.

as I walked out of the parking lot, I felt as if I was exposed not wearing my hoodie. I ran back to my car and wore my hoodie again. I threw my cap and mask in the car and went up. I saw around but he wasn't there so I decided to wait. I stood there leaning against the elevated platforms for plants.

JIMIN POV

I just entered the mall, highly disguised with a hoodie, mask, and sunglasses. as I went inside, I saw her waiting there, her face was more visible than before. A smile appeared on my face out of nowhere. I went towards her.

"hi!" I greeted her, she turned her face towards me and smiled. "what are we gonna do?" she asked without even responding to my greeting.

"we should first go out of here, you should come in my car, it has gotten crowded here" I said.

"well, I have my car in the parking lot but don't worry I will ask someone to take it, lets go from here" she responded and took the lead and went ahead. she has her own car, she knows how to drive? she GOT A license?

I joined her. she called someone and asked to take the car , we waited a while, she gave the keys to someone and came back to me.

"let's go!!, she said as she sat in my car." I drove to the place I had in my mind, the beach. after a while we reached there.

"we should eat" I asked and took her to the beach view restaurant. she is quite affirmative, she sat with me and ate. she only ordered veg food and only chicken in non-vegetarian.

"do you not like non-vegetarian?" I asked. "I am actually allergic to sea food and I only like chicken in non-vegetarian foods" she smiled and said. we talked about different stuff, she is actually quite interesting, we didn't go to the beach because she said she didn't want to be near the sea.

when we returned back, people were releasing paper lamps and they were floating in the sky, we stopped to watch it. she was beside me watching it and she looked up so her hoodie lowered a bit, a face so beautiful came to my view. her blue eyes were shining . I could see her beautiful hair. I found my hand reaching her hoodie and I pulled it, she immediately turned towards me. aww, she looked so cute as she looked at me confused.

"what are you doin'?" she asked

"some girls need a glow up to shine, but you know you would look stunning if you just take off your hoodie" I said to her.

she looked at me for a while. her face became red. she got up and started to fan herself and got in the car. she was blushing! I dropped her at the subway station after giving her assignments back, she just didn't tell where she lived and she left in the subway.

dal miin POV

oh my god, I have been blushing since he pulled my hoodie, it's so freaking hot, do I have a fever or what. I can't tell him where I live. so, I just chose the subway as I reached I could still feel hot. After I reached home I went straight to my room and just jumped on my bed, taking my hoodie off and covering myself in the blanket.

"miin-ie, have had dinner?" my sister asked. "yes, I had it with someone," I replied.

"did you get a boyfriend or something?" she asked opening the door in excitement and I just threw a pillow and she left. When a fact struck me with lightning.

I woke up and started searching for my phone. I searched up 'when is park jimin's birthday?' It's on 13th September. Its 11 SEPTEMBER TODAY!!.

What should I give him? No, why should I give him?  I thought and I went back to sleep. No its gonna haunt me till I die. I am a generous and nice person it's proper etiquette to gift someone something.

First I will gift as unseen moon and then as beautiful moon.

"bitch, he FREAKIN called me beautiful, oh my god" I shouted and screamed. I cannot act normal anymore.

When my sister barged in...

" I know you are in love. Seriously I know," she joined screaming and then we fell on the floor. "bitch, you know what I have a important competition. So bye" she said as she went out of the room.

Wait! Did I go crazy over something said by someone whom I met only four times. Let's work on the gift as unseen moon first.

I sit on my computer table and search up jimin's song filter and a smirked appeared twirling her pen. "what a fabulous idea I got" she said.
______________________________
I believe its a bit confusing but I wrote what a person actually feels not what the Disney characters or kdrama female leads feel.