Ch- 25. I Love You

"ms. Song dal miin did the defendent stalk you?" the prosecution asks.

"no...." she said and everyone looked at her.

"ms. Song dal miin-" he couldn't complete when she spoke.

"he didn't just stalk me...." everyone knew she had more to say.

"he had locked me, pushed me to jump off the bridge into han River 2 years ago..... Stalked me all this time. Stabbed me. Infringed my privacy.... Threatened me.... Scared me..... Kidnapped me.... Harassed me..... Tried to force himself on me.... Is this enough to call him a criminal" she said and looked at the judge....

All this while the man just stared at dal mi in with a small smile. He just wanted to see her for the last time and he is looking at her without anyone stopping him.

"y-yes" the judge stumbled as she spoke.

She got up jimin immediately got up and helped her to the seat. The other caressed her, Cheering her for stating it right in his face...

"your lord I would like you to sentence the defendant for 20 years. For illegally impronment, attempted murder, stalking, instigating suicide, sexual harassment, abuse and for causing mental damages..." the prosecutor said and bowed the judge looked at y/n before answering...

" does the defendent have anything to say? " the judge asks.

The man nodded " I won't deny anything, I did it because I loved her, I killed her mother as well, What was her name again, Forget it! It doesn't matter now. I used to be her driver when I was 18 and that's when I saw dal mi in for the first time. She was a small girl, She was the most beautiful amongst the three kids. Her father had fired me since he thought I was a creep. I was determined to find my love, but I guess no one wants me to. I had no name being an illegal resident, The girl gave me a name seo in woo" he said with a smile and y/n was irking at his sight, jimin held her close and Mr.song was gritting his teeth.

"Mr. Seo in woo, What you call isn't love its obsession. You don't harm your loved one but you did and you just confessed to a murder as well. " the judge softly says..

" the court rewards seo in woo with lift time imprisonment for murdering, illega.......... " the judge kept saying as y/n looked down not hearing anything.

Jimin held her hand tightly. She got up and was about to leave. When she heard her name being called.

"dal miin...." she turned to see it was that guy seo in woo. The name he told was given by her. She doesn't know if its real but its the only thing she knew.

"we can leave" said jimin.

"hear me for the last time." he said and she looked at jimin. Most of the people there had left but everyone who was left in the room paused to hear him.

" I still love you. I accept what I did to you. Please forgive me and come to me." he had the audacity to say that and y/n looked looked at him.

"this shit just doesn't understand" mumbles yoongi.

"should I just murder him now." said jungkook as he was walking towards him but was stopped by jang mi..

"calm down...." she said to him.

Everyone looked at him furious...

"shut up" jimin said to him gritting his teeth.

"you never Loved me sir and I don't care what you, Its better it goes unknown. " she said as she walked away dragging jimin with her.

The man kept calling her as the police took them.

She took a deep breathe as she steeled out but was soon surrounded with reporters. The security and body guards who were around immediately guarded them....

From afar she could see jennie looking all guilty....

Dal miin smiled calling her towards them.

She looked around to see no one..... She pointed at herself and dal mi in nods.... She finally walks closer as the security let's her in tbe circle...

"join us..." she says.

"huh?" she looked confused.

Dal miin turns to everyone "anyone up for some teottbeoki???" she asked and everyone smiled knowing she is happy now....

"yeah let's go for a teottbeoki party..." Mr. Song said swinging his arm around chanyeol and taehyung who stood beside him... And marching ahead..

Everyone chuckled and walked ahead towards the cars...

Not caring about the reporters.

"let's goc dal miim said and walks along jennie.

Everyone sits in the car they came in... Jennie sits with jisoo and chanyeol.

While dal miim and jimin in jimin's car.

They originally planned to go to the beach.... But now it became a family vacation....

"do you love me?" asks y/n...

"yes, and I am the only one who loves you like this..." he replied and she chuckles...

"I feel so good...." she said streching.....

"yeah ofc you do..... Everything is fine now... But did bang pd call you?" he ask.

"oh yeah he was calling me but we were in the court." says y/n.

Jimin chuckles... "well we were planning a collab with unsung moon is it good?" asks jimin, dal miim turns to him.

"all is fine but you know right... I never want to enter the entertainment business...." she said.

"why?" he ask

"because I can never be great as my family...." she said and jimin scoffs.

"oh really... Ms. Dal miim you underestimate yourself way too much.... Everyone in your family is either a visual or a soothing voice but miss you tight here is the Mashup... And who won't want cheese and nachos together instead of having it separately" he says and dal mi in chuckles.

"do you mena my brother is ugly" she asks laughing.

"no... I didn't mean that" he got flustered...

"I was just kidding...." she said.

"oh you brat..." he says and chuckles...

"you may end up winning a mama this year..." he said looking at her.

"Mama is won by artist... You know" she said.

"you have tons of subscribers on YouTube and they have increased after your reveal the fact that many celebrities follow you..." he doesn't completes.

"you should try being a maneger you know" she said...

"oh my darling I can even be a chauffeur for you" he said and they both laugh.....

The end of a musical story.

..........................
Finally it is getting over..... Yeah...
Read teb epilogue...