Ch-14 its okay chill

Now, I was sitting on the couch surrounded by 7 boys.

Jimin left the room because I told him I parked the car outside he went to park it in their garage.

"dal miin, can we ask if you know dope" asked Tae.

"huh!?" I looked at jungkook.

"I didn't tell them, I swear" he said.

"what!? Are you cheating on jimin" said hobi

"no! Please seriously, okay I don't know what you have missunderstood but chaneul oppa and I aren't dating, why would you think that" I said.

"why are you calling him oppa?" asked jimin as he entered.

"well, I didn't mean to hide it, but I have to because, I get unnecessary attention then." I said.

"what do you mean" said jimin.

"he is her brother, she is 'song' dal miin right" said jungkook.

"what!?" everyone exclaimed

"so the brother and sister were song chaneul and song jang mi" he gulped in.

"does seung hoon pdnim know about jimin." asked tae.

"he doesn't even know i am unseen moon, but I guess unnie has already told about you to him. " I said

"it's okay chill" I said.

"why did you missunderstand anyway" I asked

"first of all one day we heard unseen moon's voice from their practice room" hobi answered.

"oh Hongbin oppa asked me to sing" I said.

"oppa!?" shouted jimin.

"so, SHOULD I CALL HIM HONG BIN?, they all know, they all found out when they saw lyrics of all the songs in my bag,since then they know and I am bit close with, they are like my brothers." I said.

"women, I like your duality" said Tae giving a thumps up.

"right, she can be cute, angel and hot devil both" said proud jimin.

"and second is dope's new album's intro song, they have credited it to unseen moon." said suga.

"well that doesn't matter anymore, that was a discarded song and moreover jimin heard it so I couldnt upload it anymore but he knows now, so it's okay even if they mention me." I said.

"your discarded songs are this good?" said tae.

"what's wrong with music producers nowadays, they just discard songs like a diamond just like that, if we go around yoongi's studio, you would find masterpieces lying around" said jin.

And everyone agreed to it.

"you know when a person polishes a diamond, it becomes more precious only when it is more sharp, in that process flakes are always disposed." I said.

"we are gonna get along." said yoongi.

"you should play something." namjoon asked

"i can do that" i replied.

as we jungkook brought me  a guitar and I took it, I know how to play

"you know that is just a showpiece, none of the play it"said hobi

I smirked and started playing.

JIMIN POV

forget her family being legends, she is a gonna be a legend one day, i can bet, well she actually is as unseen moon. she plays so beautifully, all of us enjoyed, we played games with her eat and as it got dark she decided to leave.