Ch-13 She Is Beautiful.

So I entered the dorms, the lights were off, I entered the house and 6 men were sitting at the entrance starring at me.

"argh, why are sitting like ghosts" I screamed as I went to switch on the light and they followed me to the couch.

"none of us wanted to leave the area, you could have entered anytime" said V. "I told them about dal miin" says jungkook twitching his eyebrows.

"so, she made me listen to a song and when we were on the giant wheel she told me to check the unseen moon's YouTube channel, that's how she told me" I said to them.

"such an amazing method to confess truth," said yoongi.

"I was suspecting but wasn't sure, but she really is unseen moon" said jungkook.
Everyone except jungkook started showering questions. "now, tell me how does she look? Asked jin

"is she smart? "asked namjoon

"did you ever heard her sing?" asked suga

"what does she do to write music" asked suga again.

"are you dating her?" asked v

"you stopped at the giant wheel, did you do anything" asked hobi hyung.

"she is a goddess, she is very beautiful, I am friends with her, I know" said jungkook.

"let me call her, you all meet her yourself" I said.

And everyone agreed in excitement...

jungkook POV

I haven't been to college for a while because we have to release our new song, all of us are in the dorm right now. it is getting delayed because today they are releasing dope's new album after all of her class finishes she will join us for lunch.

Dal miin POV...

I haven't seen jungkook or jimin for a while now and because jenny just debuted, so there was no bitch insight also for a time now, it was a normal day, with people asking my number and I constantly declining them in the most polite way possible.

Ji-hoon the jerk has been flirting with me for a long time, which is seriously irritating me, it has been few days since I told jimin about the unseen moon, and he asked to meet his friends today because they are free. today chanuel oppa's new album is also releasing. he said he used my song as an intro in dope's new album, and I was okay with it because I asked him to change the intro a bit.

nowadays I feel like someone is stalking me or watching over me, but I never catch anyone, this is how much I feel taking my hoodie off, I still carry my hoodie in my bag.

a few hours later...

my classes are over and now I am standing in front of their dorm checking my outfit for the last time. jimin sent me the address so it was easier for me to reach.

 jimin sent me the address so it was easier for me to reach

I wore a decent dress with high heels.

But, I took off the heels and wore something else, I don't want to get him roasted by his friends for his height.

JIMIN POV
All of us were watching her from the balcony, she was so damn pretty. Everyone freezes to see someone so beautiful.

"she is soo pretty" said jin.

"yes, jin you got competition" said namjoon.

"she can female world wide beauty and I am in men's" said jin.

"oh shut up, she looks to damn beautiful, how did jimin get her." said v

I glared at him but he pretended that he didn't see me glaring.

"forget her, the car is amazing" said suga

"why is she taking off her heals" said jungkook.

"because she knows I like being tall" I said to them.

"wow, this women is amazing" he said doing a dramatic clap.

"let the world call jimin short, jimin's world tries her best to be shorter than him" said namjoon and I couldnt stop smiling.

"woah, namjoon hyung amazing" said V.

"by the way, is there soy sauce at home or not, I want it to cook food" said jin.

"not again" said jungkook.

Jungkook POV
every one was looking at dal miin and discussing about her, jin hyung Complaining about soy sauce again. For god sake someone buy it for him.
As everyone proceeds to beat jin to spoil the mood.
I noticed someone weird looking at dal miin. He was in a suv car. He wasn't even a paparazzi because he wasn't clicking pictures just glaring at her.

I told jimin hyung about it.

"hyung, that person in the car has been glaring at Miin for a long time, In fact I have seen the car in the college also." I said.

"huh!?" said jimin hyung.

"what!?" Everyone exclaimed turning towards me, stopping their fight

We were looking at it when tae clicked its pic.

We could see jimin hyung run through the house, to the gate and held her wrist. She flinched in supprise.

She hid her heels and closed the door of the car. As hyung went there the person drove off the car.

I got a notification, it was a msg from jimin Hyung.

"dont tell her about it" sent jimin hyung.

"hyung told us not to tell dal miin about the car." I said to everyone, they nodded in agreement and rushed to meet her.

DAL Miin POV
jimin came rushing and pulled me to the entrance, I was just about to enter anyway, I parked my car on the roadside. It was a porsh area, it would be safe. I hid the heels as he rushed.

When we entered the dorm villa. I could hear people running. "is it a nursery school or what" I joked and he laughed alongside.

As we entered the house, 6 men stood there. I know all of them.

"hi, i am j-hope-" he was about to say when I cut him.

"I know all of you, there is no point in an introduction." as I said they laughed.

"nice meeting you unseen moon" said jin.

"please call me Dal miin" I said and they all smiled at me.
______________________________
BTS has been shifting many times but in this the dorm I refer is a big, beautiful dorm.

I really wanted to put the height thing, to let the future girlfriend of jimin know please love him like that, if he wants to be tall, let him get tall.