Ch-12 Yes, Listen To It.

we entered the amusement park, we were enjoying all the rides, she was actually cheerful, like a kid who got charged just setting the foot in the amusement park, we clicked many pictures in the photo booth, there I could take my hoodie and cap off, I successfully avoided large rides, it had started getting dark.

"Hey, can you stop vanishing and reappearing, what if you get lost," I asked her as she was running at every single thing.

"I am not a kid, I have a damn phone, you can call, and if I get lost I will come back here, you just have to wait here, exactly here in this location," she said smiling, how cute!!

"you have been avoiding big rides, let's go to giant wheel now," she said.

"giant wheel, even worse," I thought

as if she could hear my thought, she interlocked her hands in mine and pulled me to the giant wheel, as the line got shorter and we had to enter the carriage my heart beat got faster.

as we sat in the carriage, she did something on her phone, and that typical moment came, the carriage stopped at the exact top.

I opened my eyes to see dal miin look at me with a smile. "check your phone" she said.

"huh!?"

"check your phone's notifications" she repeated.

I checked the notifications, "all I can see is some hate comments and some good comments on various posts of mine" I said to her checking her phone.

"You are short? blah, blah blah, it's filled with such stuff"

"wait, they call you short?" she asked in surprise.

"yes!? well I am 174 cm" I said to her

"bitch I am 165 cm" she said.

for some reason, I smiled and laughed at the same moment. there are people shorter than me? I was checking my phone when I saw the unseen moon uploaded a new song.

"hey, unseen moon uploaded a new song" I told her in excitement. "yes, listen to it" she replied.

the song just came a minute ago and I am already listening to it, as I listened to the song, I realised it's the same song dal miin made me listen to.

how does she have the song before it was released.

"I am unseen moon" I heard her say.

"you are a what!?" I asked in shock.

"forget it if you didn't get it" she said turning towards a side.

DAl miin POV

oh god, this is embarrassing, he didn't even get it, when I felt a hand holding my cheeks, it was jimin before I could react he kissed me.

I pushed him up

"are you doing this because I am unseen moon" I asked the question instinctively.

"no............ its because you chose to open up to me" as he said that he kissed me again, this time I kissed him back, after a few minutes as he pulled back taking deep breaths he put his forehead on mine.

JIMIN POV

I was so grateful, she found me trust worthy enough to tell me about unseen moon, oh god, she was always around us when we were trying to find her.

I got up and kissed her, she asked me whether its because of the youtube channel or not. and I answered it because I AM WANNA BE trustworthy for her.

after a while we both sat on the carriage laughing, I thought it would be awkward, but smiling makes it less awkward.

"you can tell it to your friends but don't tell it to anyone else, I called and told jungkook already before coming here, about the unseen moon thing because I thought he would feel betrayed if I didn't tell him myself, and he would get to hear about it from you. so by now, I think everyone in your band knows" she says to me.

so, this is why jungkook helped me get off jenny. if I think of it, it's him from whom i6 got her number, is he playing cupid or something.

it was late night and we were walking through the park. when she suddenly stopped , she turned towards me and as she stood on her toes and kissed me.

I was a bit surprised. she pulled back and said. "see, I am shorter than you, I need to tiptoe to get your height." she said making me smile even more. we walked to her house. It was big and beautiful.

We stood there looking at each other, trying to say bye, when we heard a voice. "are you dating?" it was a familiar voice but I couldnt pin point.

"it's my brother " she said nervously

"Ohhh." I said.

"how long are you gonna stay there, we are watching you from long" a female voice peeping from beside the boy said.  They were peeping through the window, so I could even see their faces but not clearly.

"I will be going both of my siblings are calling me." she said and rushed in. I simply bowed and walked away.

Dal miin POV..
Shit! They saw.

I walked in the house when both of them rushed in front of me. Looking at me with question marks on their head.

I sighed and motioned them to my room they followed me. Here, I was sitting infront of them.

"we aren't official yet. It's the 6 or 7th time we are meeting. He is an idol" I said. "you went out with him meeting only after 7 times" oppa asked with surprise.

"oh, shut it, he is an idol, who?" unnie asked. "Park jimin" as I said unnie burst out in excitement and oppa just became annoying "I felt suspicious to see that you uploaded a song on jimin. I get it now"

"I told him about unseen moon" I said.

"that is the only good thing I can see, that you told him a secret." oppa said me with relief. "wait, unseen moon, you are unseen moon? " unnie asked in shock.

"not again. Yes I am" I said in annoyance because I need to explain now. "wait, that means when I got mom's beauty, chaneol got dad's talent, you got-" she was about to say it when oppa cut her and said.

"yes, she got both" he said. She didn't know I could sing.

"oh, my god, unseen moon was my sister all this time" she shouted and jumped. "shut up dad will hear," I said while blocking her mouth.

"I understand her. I was reacting the same, when I found out" oppa said. When the door flung open and dad came running.

"does anyone know unseen moon? I want her? I have been finding her? She is perfect to debut as a singer?" he said. My sister was about to say but oppa blocked her mouth.

"no, appa how will we know?" said oppa and dad left.

Phew. Both of sighed.

"so, I get why you keep it a secret" unnie said and the three of us smiled.

______________________________
So, dal miin finally said to someone about her identity. Lets see how this proceeds

I had to include that jimin isn't short, please 174 cm is good. There are people shorter, people need to stop commenting him on his height, it's his complex. When he sucsessfully crossed sugar's height he was so damn happy.
That shows how much he feels his height. His height is cute.