Ch-24- Pleading The Fifth

(after smut.)
Innocence ahead.

I still rested in her as she was getting down the high....

Breathing heavily...

I laid down her on the bed... Her eyes were getting heavy and she was fighting sleep.

"you sleep I'll clean up everything...." I said and her eyes closes... Still holding my arm...

I got up wearing my shorts which were already here since. Its my suite... I rushed to the washroom wiping her and sponging her completely.....

I saw my marks on he collar bone which had over shadowed everything... I kissed her forehead.

" lifting her removing the dirty shirt I threw it away and slipped her in the hoodie I brought from the car... The hoodie reached till her thighs...

She looked beautiful....

I laid next to her when my phone rang it was taehyung....

I picked it and faced the other side so the noise down bother her.

"what happened?" I ask in whisper.

"that guy is pleading the fifth and hasn't opened his mouth not even his name.... It will be difficult to prosecute him without a witness statement. The prosecutor himself is on the verge of a mental breakdown.." he said and I just nodded.

"keep trying.... She has just slept..." I said and he hummed.

"yeah jisoo told us that you took her... We will manage here you take care of her." he said and hung up.

I put the phone aside... And turned to her.

"ill protect you..." I said wrapping my arms around her and pulling the blanket.

.
.
.

Few days later....

"we are standing outside the house of the song's from where great legends have come... And now we have also found the ugly duckling of the family was actually a unsung moon" the reporter said standing outside miin's House.

He was not alone... Many other reporters were there.... People crowded the area... Fans who have been dying to see unsung moon camped outside her home.

"I don't think I can go back home again. Its been a week since the reveal and they are still camping outside" y/n said from inside the black tinted car.

"then just stay with me.... Like the rest of the week." he said.

She turned to him pulling her collar of the tee and and exposing her collar bone that had numerous hickey.

"and practically change the color of my skin here." she said looking at him.

"atleast I don't give them where they are visible... If you let me ill cover your neck too." he said leaning in.

And she pushed him. "no, thank you I don't wish to wear a high neck sweater in 89.9° Fahrenheit."

While jimin chuckled.

He drove off, they stopped at a red light.... Where she could see the news on the building..

"now we are standing infront of the sacred court of law... As you can see today is the court trial on the notorious criminal who kidnapped song dal miin also known unsung moon....

It is said there is no information on the kidnapper still. He is still pleading the fifth. Let's see how long does he hold it in the court." the reporter said....

Dal miin looked at it. Jimin noticed she was looking at something and looked there as well only to see the news.

He immediately intervened their hands to which dal miin turned and smiled.

" he is still pleading the fifth." said dal miin

"don't worry he won't for long... Hyungs have gone to watch the trial and the prosecutor is determined as well..." jimin said.

"I can solve all of their problems in a split second....". She said.

He looked at her caressing her hand.

"well you see... You have taken enough trouble it's time for us to do now." jimin says.

"he won't speak if you all try" she said.

"and this is exactly he wants." jimin says with worry.

She just smiled.

....

"such a bastard he is." mumbled taehyung...

Yoongi sat on the defendent chair with his legs crossed and head nodding.

Jin sat on the seat.... Namjoon leaned against the wall. Taehyung paced around while hoseok sat beside jin.

Jungkook leaned against the defendent desk.

They were in the empty court room... They couldn't go outside since they can get mobbed.

Their manager was there...

Jang mi, jisoo sat silently on a couch as well as chanyeol entered.

"I just had a call with the prosecutor.... They want dal miin as the victim to accuse him since this all we need to indict him." said chanyeol.

"this is what that bastard has been planning..." jin said being frustrated.

"he is all quite because he wants to look at dal miin once more." said namjoon nodding his head.

"will dal miin be alright after this I mean she feared that man for 2 whole years." said jisoo.

When the door opened and her father entered...

"chan dont call dal miin. She needs time out" said him as he took a seat beside in the last.

"appa.... About the case-" he couldn't complete when he spoke.

"she. Isn't. Coming. Here. We are not forcing her to see the face of that rascal again." he said and sat with his hands crossed.

Everyone looked at each other and sighed...

"don't worry everything has been settled" said the prosecutor as he entered holding files

"huh?" jungkook as well as other looked at him.

"I got a strong proof." he said.
......

The court had started... The man didn't open his mouth to anything....

The court needed something other than a police statement to punish him, something that is completely against him.

"prosecution would you like to give your ending Statement?" the judge asked.

"my lord before the Statement I would like to call a strong witness.... The witness is important hence it was not mentioned in the report." the prosecutor says.

"yes... Go on" the judge says patiently waiting for what was coming.

"I would like to call Ms.song dal mi in. The victim and the first witness of the case." as he said the door opened showing dal miin holding her sling bag tightly and jimin holding her hand in a grasp.

Gasps leave the mouth of the boys, her dad, her Sibling and all of them from dope.

Jimin nudged her walking her to the witness stand.

" I am just here... He won't be able to do anything" he said with an assuring smile.

She nodded and looked at the judge.

"I'll answer everything honestly and to the best of my knowledge if I say something which isn't the truth I am committing perjury." she said without reading the sample oath given.

..........................................
I didn't know what oath is taken in Korea so I just did it.

Finally this book is getting over.