🔞Ch-23 (b) - Sure..(smut)

☢️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞☢️

Her grip tightens on my shoulder as I bit her lips and she gasped i entered her mouth...

Holding her thighs I nudged her she immediately wrapped her legs around me and I pulled her up. Her hairs fall on my side. She held me so tight.... I placed her on the bed, softly...

"we can stop here...." I asked... Just inches apart.

She looked at me.... " no please I just want to remember your touch." she said almost crying.

"my pleasure it is." I mumbled before kissing her again... Going down the neck kissing her collar bone and replacing every mark he left.

Using my left hand to open her buttons.... She still held my shoulders...

As I was done with her buttons I let the shirt be and started sucking her breast... Going down and further...

I lifted myself and she looked at me. Not taking much time I pulled my shirt away and yeeted it somewhere. She was infront of me in her undergarments and her opened shirt...

"are you sure?" I ask her again.

"never been more sure" she said and I smirked.

"then I wont stop anymore" I said and kissed her again. Sliding my hand in her shirt and pulling her up.... Unclasping her bra and they were out being strap less.... She was just in her shirt.

Her nipples were visible through her shirt.... I pinched them and she gasped.

"oh my" she mumbled.

"we are going to the lengths today.." i said and started pinching it more....

Sweet moans left her mouth... While we kept kissing.... Her hands kept their grip on my shoulders.

"Ahh jimin-ah...." I smirk as i heard it.

"are you a virgin?" I ask her softly....

She nodded... "then I'll have to go gentler." i said and she smiled... A smile I can die for....

She was so out of it today it feels a sense of relief as she smiled.

I pulled her panty down and threw them aside sliding it down her pretty leg...

Gently kissing her legs and giving love to every part of her... I went down to her womanhood...

Kising it and cat Licking it she started moaning my name and arching her back...

"I'm close" she barely managed to sound sane.

She released breathing heavily her chest moved up and down as her eyes were closed and I aet her completely.

Sliding my pants down I lined myself... Thrusting in.... She gasped with wide eyes....

I stoped giving her time to adjust.

A tear rolled down her cheek. "it will hurt a little..." i said caressing her waist... She pulled me and hugged me wrapping her legs around my waist while I am still in her..

"you can make as much of a nose don't control it" i said and started thrusting slowly and gradually catching speed... Her moans got louder and so do mine..

I fondelled with her breats....

She kept moaning my name and hugging me tighter.

Pushing her chest against mine and just her opened shirt between us.

I could feel her heart beats..

"can I?" she mumbles.

"just a minute I am just done..." I said and started chasing my high.

Finally feeling it... "should I pull out?" I asked...

"no... You can I am birth control... I took it to postpone my periods for the performance." she replied back and smirked...

"great timming." I mumbled and she just moaned..

"now" as I said she released and so did I.... Her cum dripped my length and her thigh.... Her legs started shivering... And she hugged me tight....

I still rested in her as she was getting down the high....

Breathing heavily...

I laid down her on the bed... Her eyes were getting heavy and she was fighting sleep.

............
I. Wrote. Smut. For. The. First. time.