Ch-6 woah

Jungkook's POV
For some reason jimin hyung has been roaming around my campus since 2 days, but I don't have time to think about it now, right now I am running to dope's practice room. I. Need. To. Find. Chanuel. Hyung.

As I reached I saw him sitting on the corner of the room and the rest were practicing. I went straight to him panting. "hyung, I know your sister" as I said this everyone stopped practicing and was looking at me.

A few minutes later.

Everyone is sitting on the ground surrounding jungkook.

Zed- how do you know about noona?
Chanuel- there is no way she told you herself.

Jungkook-well, I saw you both yesterday in the big hit building, I thought both of you are dating. When I asked her, she practically died and explained to me that she is your sister, she has told me to keep quiet about it.

chanuel- Ewww, you thought I was dating that death eater.

young hoon- shut up chanuel.

jungkook- seriously why does she wear that hoodie and walk around like this.

hongbin- hmm, it's a long story.

jungkook- then tell me a long story.

zed- its noona's story to tell.

jungkook- then it's gonna be a mystery forever then.

chanuel- We should tell you, you are the only friend she got.

zed- what about us.

Seo jun- we are brothers

zed-ohhh

jungkook- don't change the topic.

the mood suddenly became dull....

chanuel- you know our mom song jae yi.

jungkook- yes, ofc I know.

Chanuel- its about the time when dal miin was in the 2nd year of high school.

chanuel speaks.

she wasnt much cheerful but was at least interactive, that day I had my concert so I wasn't home, dad wasnt there also, jang mi was in some of her contest and dal miin was at home with mom.

something happened and she ran away from home. she doesn't tell anyone what actually happened between them. mom asked the staff to go after her. they weren't able to find her. she went missing for 2 days. and we still don't know where she went.

we only found her when we got a call from the hospital, she had high fever and her clothes were wet as well from head to toe, she appeared almost drowned but someone saved her, they found out about us because the doctor in charge in the hospital was close with dad. she was in the hospital for days. when she was still in comma mom died in a car accident. after she woke up the first thing she witnessed was mom's funeral, she blames herself for everything. she was even into self-harm, but she has stopped now but she pushes everyone away, she isn't scared of people she is scared of herself. 

hongbin- I never knew this was so deep.

Seo jun- you still don't know where she went in those two days or what happened between her and ajumma.

chanuel-NO! at first, we tried to ask her a lot but she doesn't open her mouth about it, and then we gave up.

jungkook- Woah, this is intense.

yeong hoon- now storytime finish, we need to practice, get lost.

zed- bye hyung!!

I left their practice room, Woah, that was some mystery thriller. I went straight to my dorms.

"suga hyung where is jimin hyung," I asked. "I don't know, he went somewhere?" suga hyung replied.

"hyung, just forget it" I said, he wouldn't even notice if someone goes completely missing.

dal miin POV

after completing my assignments I left the library and thought of having some coffee, there was a Starbucks nearby, as I entered I stood there to choose what i'll have, after choosing my drink, I was waiting in there to get my drink, it wouldn't take much time so I decided to stand there rather than siting and waiting.

I was checking my insta account for all the dm's I got, as usual, those DM's with people wanting to talk to me, some people want to tell something, I mostly reply all of the. suddenly I hear, a voice behind me. " whatcha doing?" I freaked out. I turned to see is park jimin. I hid my phone.

"This is the third time you are freaking me out," I said. " and I am sorry about that" he replied with a smile.

as I got my coffee, he took it. "what!?" He smirked when I whined, sadistic. "you would leave if you get your coffee." he said

"Should I shout park jimin is here?" I threatened him. "so, you do know I am park jimin" he replied smiling.

I just bought an americano, I will get it sooner than a coffee. " you know right that you are shameless." I asked him. "I very well know, but you don't know I am actually not that much of a shameless, it's only you who feels like I am" he replied. I cringed!!

"I am here to apologize, for the incident, you know even though I don't know her, still the incident happened because of me," he replied.

"Apology accepted, now I will go," I said and was about to leave when he took out few of my assignment files and took them with him.

"What!?" I asked.

"you won't come if I don't take this, meet me on the weekend at the starfix COEX mall." he said. "but its due Friday," I shouted.

"even better, it's Tuesday today Let's meet on Thursday at 6 pm " he said and left in his car. oh god, what kind a person is he, I just sat in my car, I have all my work saved in my laptop." I smirked and drove off.

JIMIN POV

wait, why am I smiling like a fool. why did I ask her to come to the mall? just why? yes, because I have to pay her for the coffee I snatched and apology. just keep smiling, it's good to smile.

I drove back to the dorm.

"hyung, where did you go?" jungkook asked as I entered. and replied "I just went to invite a feminine being, to make up for something I did wrong" I smiled and left.

"jimin hyung has lost it right" I could hear jungkook whisper to suga hyung. but I don't care I need to find a dress for the date, I mean to meet her for the apology.

__________________________________________________________

so, by the way dal miin is a anti social personality not a introvert highly shy person. her English name is arinda.

listen here, i do not promote self harm. never try it. never. trust me . my classmate does it to catch attention and now we are all hating her for doing that. we always tell her not to do. its disgusting.