Ch- 20- Reboot.

Dal miin pov...

I kept singing, while looking at jimin and he kept looking at me. The song I have been saving for so long.

I'm using it now. Finally. I sang its last paragraph. People were cheering it as if someone really proposed.

And then when I said the last word. "yes".

I took off my hat and threw it in the crowd. While jisoo with amazing timing put the spotlight on me..

When people's eyes fell on me after trailing off the hat. Everyone gasped.

Shocked. Many were cheering and loud whispering. Everyone started cheering louder while many were still petrified. I was much more than they believed.

I again sanged the last paragraph. As the song ended but I didn't want it to be. I now pulled my gazes to the audience who were singing it again.

When I sang -

"he knelt to the ground and pulled out ring and saaaiiiid" when I was singing the part. Someone pulled me towards them by my waist.

And it was jimin. He ran from where he was sitting to here. I was shocked when he pulled the mic from my hand and brought to his mouth and sang from up close my face.

And he sang the part which was supposed to be his initially

And he sang it.

"marry me dal miin~
You'll never have to be alone~

I love you and that's all I really know~

I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress~

It's a love story, baby just say yes~"

And the whole crowd cheered the "yes".

He leaned forward, putting the mic aside as soon as he finished singing. And kissed me. While putting hand on my cheecks while holding the mic with support of his fingers.

The whole crowd hooted and repeated the para again in shouting and chorus. All the people who weren't around the concert hall had gathered there.

Jisoo pov....
I was watching them kiss from the side stage. That guy just ran past me in hurry. I could see my sister pissed off and many more jerks too but i never saw anything more beautiful than this in my whole.

I was busy admiring when someone pulled my waist. I turned towards them to see chanyeol. Dal miin's brother. I was shocked and covered my mouth out of shock

"can I kiss you?" he asked me suddenly.

"huh. I mean yé" I was too embarrassed to answer and flustered too.

But then he leaned forward kissing me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Forget this being a big day for dal miin. This was my best day ever.

??? pov...

She was being too happy with someone else on the stage.

I could just clench my fist and look from the crowd. I had my mask on and cap as well. Since the people thinks I am a criminal.

Is bringing my love back illegal. They all are in it together. Park jimin, he is using his money and making me and my love away.

I'll kill him. Dal miin is mine. And only mine. How dare he touch her. I scrap of every single trace of him from her body.

Dal miin don't worry I'm coming to take you away.

And I would do it today.

I turned and walked away from there.

Dalmiin pov...

His forehead was on mine and while mine was on his. Exhaling and breathing fast.

I pulled the mic not taking my eyes from his.

"yes, that's me unsung moon." as I said the whole crowd went silent.

I continued while still looking at jimin but I pulled myself and faced the crowd. He just smiled.

"I am song dal miin daughter of song seung hoon. Yes, my siblings are song chaneol and song jang mi. I have my own identity.

I am not just his daughter, their sister, jungkook's friend, or jimin's girlfriend.

I am song dal miin. I'm 160 cm and I love every inch of it.

I don't care if its jealousy, inferiority or superiority that makes you hate me. Because I don't fuckin care. You love yourself and I love me too.

If you don't like me it's okay not everyone has a good taste. But let me make this clear.

No one in the world has the right, to say if I deserve park fuckin jimin or not. Because he will be dating a mermaid and you got to keep quite bcoz you don't get rule his life.

Nor mine. I love those who love me and will keep loving them. For life" as I completed saying everyone started clapping.

But I had some important matters to handle. They slowly clapped as I held jimin by his wrist and pulled him off the stage and he just followed me smirking while people whistled and hooted.

After a while clearing the crowd. I pushed him in a room and slammed the door.

And turned to face him. " I am sorry. I shouldn't have locked myself in the room." I said to him.

He looked taken back at my sudden reaction. But that crazy smirk came back not much later.

"I forgive you" he said while starring into my eyes.

I was blushing and flustered but I pulled myself together. "Park jimin. Listen here. I decided to follow what you teach. Love yourself. I decided to love myself so I can love you too." I said to him.

"yes, I know I heard that." he said nodding his head. At this point he was leaning on the table and looking at me with his arm crossed.

While I was winning just in front of him.

"to summarise it all. Let's start anew. Let's forget if we had any toxic elements. Or anything. Let me love you~ and I let you love me too~" he carefully listened to every single word of mine.

"are you li- argh" I couldn't say what I wanted when he pulled me by waist closer to him. I fell on his chest, my hands over his chest as well.

I pull myself back but he tightens the grip. He tucks my hair behind my ear.

"okay......lets start afresh. But do you know how to reboot?" he ask.

"huh!?" I ask.

When he slammed his lips on mine. After 2 Seconds when I came back life I responded back and I could feel his smirk.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. And continues kissing.

*****************************

I haven't written in this for 3 months and I just want to hurry up with this.