ch-4 I Personally Hate People

Dal miin POV

after a few minutes, I opened my eyes. I realised I had fallen asleep. I could still hear voices of people and commotion, so that means the class hasn't started yet. I looked around only to see a man looking at me.

"Arghhhhh" I freaked out.

Jimin POV...
Today I decided to know about the girl dal miin, whatever she was singing last time was just freaking beautiful.

I went to the rooftop hoping she would come there.
"oh my" she is sleeping there. Does she not have home? Why is she here sleeping early morning? Or did she sleep here?

I took a chair and sat there looking at her wondering to myself. When she did some movement but freaked out as she saw me.

"oh my god, I really got scared," she said taking deep breaths and patting her chest.

"I am so sorry, if I scared you?" I apologized.

"Please never do that again. Its actually scary to wake up and see someone unknown staring at you" she said as she collected her stuff and got up.

"Even her voice was pretty," I thought to myself.

"hmm. I just wanted to meet you, you know we met last time and you were about to fall when I caught you" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"I was about to fall because you showed out of nowhere," she said

jimin sighed...

"Sir, If you are here for the song, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not interested to commercializing my song." she bowed and proceeded to leave the rooftop.

how did she know I wanted to ask her about the song? is she a mind reader or what? does she not know I am park jimin? I am not even a music producer, wtf? It's not like I will produce the song under my name, I just want to hear it complete.

I was about to stop her when she turned to me and asked "sir, are you even a student here?" 

"huh!? well, hmmm, no, I am not," I answered.

" nice, pls forget the song, you never heard that okay!?" she smiled as she bowed and left for real this time.

WTF!! just happened, did this woman leave me here like this, I am FREAKING PARK JIMIN. she denied to make me listen to the whole song even before I asked her, people will go crazy if I show the tiniest of INTEREST IN THEM, I mean in their work. I FREAKING CAME TO THE ROOFTOP FOR HER AND SHE DOESNT give A FUCK!!. it's not like I can hate her either, she was nice to me and talked politely. why do I feel like I got rejected?

I stomped from ther going crazy about how she treated me.

dal miin POV

Even if I like singing, I. DO. NOT. HAVE GUTS. To. SING. INFRONT. OF. EVERYONE. that to people I don't even know and I am not even such a generous person that I would just give my song to any person. I personally hate people and I put a lot of effort into not being a serial killer. I would rather sing in front of a bunch of animals. I really hate getting attention because then people start comparing you also.

I know he is park jimin and if he listens to my new song before I upload it.on youtube, I am done for. doomed. 

thinking all this I went towards my class it was gonna start in 15 mins. as usual ignoring those disgusting creatures called humans that too, those humans who happen to be my batchmate. I went to the corner most seat and sat there putting my head down.

after a few minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder " who is it, I don't even have people I can call acquaintance here in this college" I thought. I turned my head towards the person. jeon jungkook!! what does he want?

Jungkook POV

I entered the classroom, seriously this is one of the hardest classes, I need help. If I ask anyone in the class, either I am gonna be misunderstood or the person will not focus on teaching me. I NEED TO PASS! then just like food to a jin hyung, sleep to suga hyung, destruction to namjoon hyung, a new dance step to hobi hyung, jam to jimin hyung and a part in cypher to taehyung hyung, I saw dal miin.

YES, she was my saviour!!, now the only problem is she is an absolute anti-social.

No, I am the golden maknae, I can do anything because I am-

I reached to her and tapped her shoulder, she turned her face towards me. "seriously people should see her, anyone who calls her ugly after seeing her face is definitely blind, fuck 'beauty holds in the eyes of the beholder, she is beautiful no matter who the beholder is, jimin hyung was right" I thought as she fixed her hoodie again hiding the face. I probably looked like a perv.

"Hello, I am jeun jungko-" I was gonna say but she cut me.

"I know who you are, how can I help you," asked dal miin. man, I thought she is either super rude or super shy but she was so polite. 

"Can I get help in studies, I know we are from different majors, but I seriously need help in this subject, I beg you please help me?" I asked as I sat next to her, I expected a NO.

"sure, I can help you," she said with a smile I didn't expect that. " this subject is just a mix of simple physics and maths, I will teach you"

"thank you so much" I replied.

"well, you can have my number, if you ever want my help you can contact me. I won't save any number you text me with, so you can rest assured about your number getting leaked" she said with an assuring expression, she is so reasonable, where were you my whole life.

"it's fine you can have my number," I said. " Well then, thank you for trusting me," she said. "ah, yes please don't give my number to anyone, I ask of you." she requests

well, I think she isn't comfortable with people having her number. "ya, sure. BTW, I know its your personal life but I think I should tell you, that I saw you in the big hit building, I know you are dating chanuel hyung" I said.

she chocked on air.

"what!?" she exclaimed loudly gathering attention of few students that were there. she then lower her voice and dragged me out of the classroom.

"where did you get this shit from?" she asked. "gwenchana, gwenchana! its okay, I am an idol myself, I won't expose your dating," I told her with assurance.

"see, uff , oh god. listen whatever I tell you now, keep to yourself, dont tell it to anyone. no-one, not even your bts hyungs, you should take it to your grave." she said.

what kind-a secret is it that i have to take it to my grave. "he is my elder sister" she said.

___________________________________________________________

I again repeat its a jimin ff and jungkook is not dal miin's love interest or vice versa in any way. you should not jump to the conclusion and read the whole story. well don't worry chanuel is her brother not sister.