Ch-18 She Was Hurt

So, it has been few days since I have been released from the hospital. I know discharge is the word but I would call it release, when you get food that looks exactly like those in kdramas is given to people in jail. Locked behind a door with police men guarding and people regularly visit you. But here in my case I at least had jimin.

The phychopath wasn't the worst, worst was yet to come. Now not only jisoo who was in the hospital room most of the time with me, but the whole college. I wouldnt say college, the whole damn country knows i am song seoung hoon's daughter and  dating Park jimin.

Right now, the only person who is with me not because I am someone's sister, someone's daughter or someone's girlfriend but I am song dal miin is jungkook, and I guess jisoo, we became good friends. She is a actually a nice person. We'll, she also debuted with jenny in the same girlgroup.

So basically right now I am the only useless piece of shit among everyone around me. But I still got unseen moon and not to forget my ultimate song, which I have been saving from months. Which once I release it, it gonna rock this planet.

Now, everyone whom I am acquainted with, be it my family, bts, jimin, jisoo. Everyone knows I am unseen moon.
Though I know I am one of the best singer and songwriter in korea. There are people comparing me with my sister and brother. And I am still not confident enough to use my last card.

JIMIN POV
She was right, was she? Hiding her identity? Well, she doesn't show it but we can see how every single piece of her torns down when she is being compared in the disguise of making her feel better.

We know she is just holding it and that freaking psychopath isn't even caught yet.

Few days later....
In college.

As dal miin is eating her food in lunch break alone because neither jungkook nor jisoo is there.

Some girls come up to her.
"hi, aren't you dal miin. Hmmm chanuel's sister." says the girl walking in the middle

"yes, I am." she replied in a disheart tone.

"why did you hide your identity, did you think we would all hover around you" she says while chuckling.

"aren't you even dating jimin, well we we will let you date him but hook us with someone from BTS" said another girl.

"I will go with your brother," says the first girl and smirks

"you know, jungkook even comes to this school,i could go with him" says another girl.

"I am sorry but I can't hook up anyone with anyone" she says and gets up and proceeds to leave when.

"why are you so cocky,who do you think you are, no matter how much beautiful you are you can't beat song jang MI your sister" as she says dal miin freazes and heat flows through her throat and head.

"jimin. Well he is just doing a charity dating you, who would chose you over song jang mi" says a girl among them.

Jisoo who came walking smiling to dal miin read the situation and heard what happened.
Dal miin lifts her head to see her friend jisoo standing there. She just leaves the place and jisoo could tell this isn't gonna end good.

As she walks from the hallway, a boy calls her song jang mi's sister which triggers her even more. She goes to restroom and jisoo follows her banging the cubicle door. Dal miin takes out her hoodie which was in her bag for a while now. She hesitated but those girls words filled her head and she wore it. Covering herself, with mask and the hoodie.

When the door finally opens jisoo sees the old dal miin again.

Dal miin runs away from the darn place. She sits in her car and drives away. She just went off so quickly that didn't notice jimin who was waving at her.
Jisoo came running after her but she already left. Jimin was confused looking at Jisoo. Who was panting.

"she put the hoodie back on her" as she said, jimin was sad, worried and disappointed in himself.

***

Dal miin was sitting in her room. No lights on, complete darkness. Even though she was scared of darkness,she was crunched in a ball in the corner of the room. Reading all the hate comments on her one by one. They were less but one was enough to push her already weak mental state. Everyone was judging her as ugly, untalented and nit deserving of jimin. No one knew she was the moon they all loved. But they were all judging her on the jealousy they had towards her.

Jimin reached her house, her dad and her sister were already banging door.

"jimin, what happened?" jang mi asked.

"I don't know exactly, but jisoo told me." he said.

"is it -" jangmi was gonna say something when jimin said.

"yes, she was insulted, compared, used and hurt" jimin replied.

Her dad was sad and was only hopping for her to come out.

BTS was already told and they were worried for her pacing around in the dorm.

Chanuel rushed to the house.

"did she come out?" he ask.

"no" jang mi replied

"let her come out on her own. We  can just say something from outside, breaking the door and getting in will only result in something worse" her dad replies.

"yes dad" the twins replied.

Jimin was worried.

Inside dal miin was crying and crying, hurting herself even more, careressing the self harm marks she had from earlier.
**************************
So, here she breaks down and rise up like a champion. Just wait and watch and a serious plot twist ahead.