ch-1 MOOD SWINGS

IN THE BTS DORMS.....

"hyungs, the unsung moon has uploaded a new song. it has already reached 1 million." shouted jungkook from his room and everyone rushed to him.

"I had been waiting so long, she gives me inspiration for new, songs," said suga "What is this new song about? " asked jin

"I haven't listened, yet. I found out about it after I saw some reaction videos on her song while I was surfing youtube" said jungkook

"The new song is about a girl's one-sided love, the song's name is 'mood swings', " said taehyung looking at his phone, and everyone looked at him.

"What!?, it's on her social media account, people are commenting on the post about her new song asking if she is okay or not," said taehyung.

"I hope, she isn't heartbroken or what not," said hobi. "I already listened to the song, she is singing about heartbreak in a funny way, I hope she is fine" said jimin listening to something on his phone.

"YOU TRAITOR," shouted everyone, and jimin flinches.

"Why didn't you tell us before that the song is out!" shouted jin "I have been listening to other songs as well. I didn't get the time to tell you about the song." said jimin and closes his eyes listening to the song.

everyone looks at him with absolute hatred. " I will kill you if you don't tell us about something like this next time," says yoongi.

"Everyone wants to meet her, you ain't special," said taehyung "Whoever the singer is, her songs are beautiful" says suga as he makes himself a coffee.

"jimin hyung, just admit it already, you are the one most crazy over her" said jungkook

"jungkook, arent you late for your college" said jimin with a death stare.

Trending topic, social media has  been flooded with discussions about the new released song, people are talking about what the song means. YouTubers are Making reaction videos. the song is being discussed everywhere. It became the trending search word in no time.

IN DEAR FEMALE LEAD DAL MIIN'S COLLEAGE...

while a girl in a black hoodie walks down the hallway, where people are standing there listening to the new song and jamming to its beats. A smile appears on the girl's face as she walks with her head down and hidden under the hoodie she could hear people humming the song and hear people comment that her song is lit and they want to meet her. as she enters the classroom  she could hear a boy surrounded by girls talk"I wish someone could write me something like that." 

Name -JI hoon- a total jerk, scumbag, playboy, and popular amongst girls. a son of a bitch, a rich bitch. he is a third-generation chaebol

"I wish yoongi oppa could write me something like this," said jenny.

 Jenny- popular in school, a trainee and is about to debut, a fan of 'dope' and 'BTS' in short she worships both the boy group, well both of the boy group have a pretty big fan base anyway but she is crazy over them and joined big hit as a trainee to become close to them in future. is obsessed over PARK JIMIN.

" I would go crazy if Oppa chanuel, dedicate a song like this for me," said jisoo

Jisoo- jenny's twin sister and is another trainee at big hit. she joined for dope. she is crazy over Song Chanuel.

A/n-dope is a fictional boy band made by me for the story. dope is famous, the names used are for references and has nothing to do with the idol with the same names except for BTS. there physical references being used here.

back to the story...

"I don't like any of the two, I think chanuel's sister song Jang mi is the most beautiful among their family. I think all the girls with the name song are beautiful" said Ji hoon but stops as he sees dal miin sitting on her seat in the corner of the classroom.

"oh, yes except this one from our class. am I right song dal miin" as Ji hoon says, everyone in the group starts laughing.

jenny burst into laughter "how much of an ugly bitch are you that you hide your face like that" she paused to comment and everyone again starts laughing.

jisoo doesn't laugh and smiles at her.

dal miin sighs in annoyance and drags her hoodie down covering the last piece of her face that was visible and she puts her head down as she sits down on the corner most seat in the classroom.

she tilts her head and takes out the phone swipes up all her notification putting it on mute, switches on a BTS song puts her earphone on, and puts her head back on the table.
.
.
.

"dal miin! ,  dal min! , DAL MIN!! shouts the professor.

" dal miin, can you please solve this question for me, its a bit difficult for others. I thought the 1st place could see it differently" said the teacher and gave a smile.

dal miin stands up after taking off the earphones, she was absolutely clueless when the class started.

Nonetheless, she read the question on the board and immediately answered the question absolutely correctly making other students in the class who weren't able to answer it anyway go mad over her and pass her hateful glances, which she ignored and sat back to her incognito mode.

while jungkook who is sitting a few seats away from her looks at her with curiosity, eyebrows curved, lips pouted, and twirling the pen.

when he hears jenny speak to him "oppa~, how are you going back home today, can I come over, its the end of the semester we should do our assignments"

he backs off waving his hands in front of his chest directing a 'NO'.

"well, we aren't allowed to bring over anyone to the dorms, moreover my hyungs won't be comfortable either" he says making a denial expression.

"Anyway, I don't go home alone, there is always someone who comes to pick me" he says and continues his work.

____________________________________________________

So, the protagonist is dal miin, it means a beautiful moon in korean. to make it clear. she is a freshman in her colleague, she is majoring in software engineering and has a single class the same as jungkook. BTW jungkook is not dal miin's love interest in any way or vice versa. jungkook is just curious about the dark girl who is mysterious.

dal miin's brother is a member of a popular boy band his name is chanuel. her sister is a international level winner of a beauty contest and is an actress in south korea, her dad is a music producer who is very well known for his work. her dad also sponsors artist and is an important person in the music industry.