Chapter 18: but i fell for you

ARIAS POV:
Later on at home I was so tired but was still smiling after everything that happened. But I'm still upset on what happened between us. He called to invite me over tomorrow because he wanted to talk i was scared. Scared of the news that would come with it. I quickly feel asleep to wake up the next day which is saturday. I decided to get ready and go to his apartment. I got dressed grabbed my keys and headed to his apartment. I knocked he opened up the door looking nervous as ever. He sat me down on the couch my eyes were watering because I was scared. He looked me in the eyes took my hand and said "Aria look when you went into a coma I thought I lost you forever. I thought I could never express how I felt for you. I made this list and now that I have that chance it's stuck in my head" I got up I was furious with him. "You made me believe you never loved me. How dare you feel these feelings but never tell me. You never were prepared for the storm. You never fought for me damnit I can't do this. I shouldn't have came here. Goodbye mr. Fitz"

EZRAS POV:
I'm not letting her walk out of here on me again. No I never want to lose her. I can't let her leave me again. I grabbed her arm as she walked away and pulled her close. "Aria I'm sorry. Looking at you my heart loves the view. Because you mean everything. Look right now there's you and me. It feels as if the worlds stopped and the rooms spinning. Your the person I'll never stop looking for in a crowded room. Your the only voice I hear in a crowded place. Your the person I love." I said. I saw those tears form in those big brown eyes as I wiped them away she pulled me close looked into my eyes and kissed me. Sparks were flying.

ARIAS POV:
I felt that special spark as I pulled away. Something I only felt with him. I said
"Bonnie and Clyde never had to hide like we do and that's what sucks because I close my eyes and remember the first day we met. We didn't hide.
The night of the dance you made your way through the crowd to find me. You were dressed as my Romeo. I don't know how you knew. We have to keep quiet because we'll get caught. But your everything to me and I don't want you to leave.
I just wanna go somewhere we can be alone. I'll wait forever to be with you. Your my once upon a time. And I never wanna lose that because I still believe in us."
I saw his smile deepen. "Ezra I'd walk a thousand miles to be in your arms. I feel safe and at home. Thank you for being my safest place."

EZRAS POV:
"It's okay if your not in love with me Aria. I see your in love with Sam still. I know that because you use to look at me like that."

ARIAS POV:
"Ezra that's not true. I'm scared, scared to fall again because no ones ever there to catch me. I'm scared to say these three little words again. But this time I mean it." The tears were streaming as I spoke those words once again in my life. "I love you." He was stunned as was I. Did I just say those words again? I let all my walls down for him. I hope he's different. I know his heart and I know what he means. I don't regret speaking.