Chapter 44: loved

ARIAS POV:
I woke up in Ezras arms after a long night. Ezra finally woke up and looks at me "I wish I could wake up to you everyday." He said with a smile as he kissed my forehead and got up. "Yeah me too." I said quietly. I got up picked my clothes up off the floor and got dressed "do you really have to go?" "Yes babe. I'll see you soon." "Aria 5 weeks isn't soon. That's a month and a half. I don't know how I'll get through it." "Yeah me either. I wish you could come." Ezra walked me to my car and squeezed me as tight as he could until I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. He opened my door I rolled down my window to say goodbye but he kissed me and I had eventually let go and say goodbye. "I love you ezra." "I love you too Aria." He said as I pulled away.

EZRAS POV:
I planned on trying to finish up my work within the next few days and go surprise Aria. I talked to her mom and dad which I don't exactly know where we stand but they seemed ok with it. I went home ate lunch by myself and dinner I texted Aria "I miss you already." She hadn't replied for awhile. "Call me when you get there so I know your safe." It was 10 pm and I was still waiting for her call. She finally called at 11:52 pm. I felt relived to hear her voice once I knew she was fine I told her goodnight and went to bed. I woke up and got started at work right away. I called Byron the day before he didn't anwser and finally he called back I let him know I needed to talk to him once I was there and I needed his help with a few things.

ARIAS POV:
The day I got home my mom told me how we were having dinner with everyone sometime this week. I was okay with it for the most part. She also mentioned how a few people were coming over for dinner. Including Jason, Ben, Kathleen, and a few of her other co workers who I knew espically Jason a guy I knew who was head for heels over me and for all I knew still was...