Chapter 38: Ill never be over you

EZRAS POV:
If this wasn't fate I didn't know what was. I've honestly missed that smile. Those big eyes. Her walking out brought back too many memories. Memories I never wanted to forget. After that day was over I went to my dorm room apartment sat down and realized how much I need her in my life but I don't want to be selfish. Maybe I should tell her everything.

ARIAS POV:
I stayed up that whole night thinking about ezra. Thinking about everything I tried to forget these past four months. I looked at the ring on my finger. I looked through the pictures on my phone of me and Sam and everyone. I didn't really even seem happy. I found ezra and I old photo. I laid down with it across my chest and just thought about how happy I actually looked in that photo. That was a good day. Months have passed but I'm still hurting. I thought as months passed I would forget. But then my 2am thoughts were my mid afternoon mood killers. Once I realized he's back I just thought in my head, how long? Because I've missed that face. It was a mistake to come here. I decided not to go to class today. I was too upset by everything. I went downtown and got some coffee mid afternoon I sat in the coffee shop and walked out. I went to this park and sat there on these swings. I saw ezra I saw him across the street there was girl kinda close to him she stared hard at him she was a blonde. Was it ali? Ezra then turned around to see me. My heart starts beating. He's walking towards me what do I do? He gets closer and closer. "Don't come near me." "Aria Aria please hear me out." He said "no I can't listen to anything you saw. Everything you ever did was to hurt me why should I believe you now? You were A ezra. This was a mistake of being here." I got up to walk away. My eyes watering my voice shaky and my heart hurting.

EZRAS POV:
She walks away as I whispered "there's just so much you don't know."

ARIAS POV:
I went to class the next day. It was now three days till ezras birthday and I don't think I'll ever forget that. He just doesn't realize im still so so in love with him. He made eye contact with me as much as possible once class was over Sam rushed in to hug me and take me to lunch. I don't think he'll ever even remember who ezra was I hope not anyways. Once again today I left lunch early went to my dorm and locked myself in my room. I skipped class till Friday. There's a party tonight and I just couldn't get ezra out of my head. I drank three bottles of vodka but I still wasn't gone. Sam was long gone. We both took a long walk just for us to be walking around campus drunk. We walked and made out. I thought I just wanted to party but no it was to get ezra out of my head. But where do broken hearts go? Sam kept kissing me until I pulled away. I made him upset so he walks away. he saw a pretty girl he comments on her affection and follows her. I yelled for him just for me to be yelling the words "ezra ezra!?" Thinking im yelling for Sam who I thought I loved once again but i didn't I turn around to fall into the arms of the one I'll never be over.