Chapter 10: history repeats itself

ARIAS POV:
Where are the girls I need to talk to them but when I look there way they turn as if we're not friends except hanna. I walked to hanna to ask her if she's seen Sam. She said no... She seemed confused. But i went on to the rest of my classes. The next day at school I'm in English I see Sam walk in. My eyes lit up as I told him to sit next to me as I stand up to hug him. I was happy. He said "hey mr. Fitz miss me !?" I ignored it and just hugged him and sat down. I caught him staring at me smiling. I see mr. Fitz stare at me with his beautiful eyes but I couldn't take my eyes off of Sam.

SAMS POV:
Maybe she forgot everything and this is my chance to fix things between us. I missed her. No distractions just me and her.

EZRAS POV:
It hurt seeing her look at him like that. Especially when she looked at me like that. But this is wrong she's my student. I can't feel these feelings anymore. But I think I'm in love with her. How do you tell yourself it's time to walk away from someone you love?

ARIAS POV:
The bell rung and Sam walked me out of class and walked me down the halls to my next class and told me he'd meet me at lunch. He kissed my forehead and let go of my hand. He walked down the halls and I saw him stop to mr Fitz but I walked into my class.

EZRAS POV:
I see sam walking towards me he comes up to me. "I won can't you see. You thought you got rid of me but it seems she forgot about you and what i did." He said. "I won't let you hurt her." I said. "Don't worry mr. Fitz I won't hurt her I won't ever make her scream for a bad reason anymore only for a good reason if you understand what I'm saying." I walked away mad.

SAMS POV:
"Wait mr Fitz I didn't mean any harm!" I said as I laughed. It was almost time for lunch so I walked to the cafe to see Aria getting her lunch I got it and carried it to the table. I spot mr Fitz walk in. I sit on the table and pull Aria close and wrap my arms around her. I lean in to kiss her. She kissed me back. It felt so good to have her in my arms. I whisper in her ear for her to come over tonight but she can't so she'll need to get a rain check she laughed and said. Mr. Fitz was watching I found it funny. I also caught hanna keeping an eye on me. I saw hanna get up and walk towards mr. Fitz.

HANNAS POV:
Mr. Fitz can I speak to you... Like now!
He said "sure hanna" I walked him towards his classroom by myself with him. I shut the door behind me. I sat in a desk as he sat in his. "Look I don't know how to say this. But I knew about you and Aria. I heard what happened her parents told me with the coma. I know he did it. Her parents don't. You can't let history repeat itself." I said. "It's wrong hanna. Don't you see I'm her teacher now and this is her chance at being happy." He replied. "I saw the way you looked at her. You love her. I know you don't want to walk away from her." He interrupted "but I have to she forgot about me. It's over." He said as he got up and left.
The next day in English we had a sub. We had a sub for a day or two now. We had a major test next week for SAT's but Did he leave for good? I don't know. Arias falling for Sam all over again. I can't allow this.