Chapter 13: I remeber...

EZRAS POV:
I left rosewood for awhile. I wanted to get over aria. Why did I like a girl who was never mine? Especially when shes my student. Did I love her? I walked in to seeing her about to kiss Sam. I was froze.

ARIAS POV:
I noticed how mr. Fitz was gone for awhile but I never knew why. But everything came back to me. Sam asked if I was coming with him I didn't know what to do. Do I tell him I remember or just walk away? I can't tell him in front of Sam. Sam walks out I follow behind he smelling Ezras sweet smelling cologne that would drive any girl nuts. Suddenly I was scared. Scared of Sam again. I told him I have to find hanna. I ran to the locker room crying. I needed to leave. I ran to find hanna. I needed her I asked her to leave with me. She got her purse and we left in her car. "He made me believe He didn't love me hanna." I said as I cried. "He didn't try and save me". I need to talk to him. "I don't know Aria I don't know how. Let's get some coffee. School ends in 20 minutes. Call him." she said. We got to the brew she ran in so I called and called and he wouldn't anwser. He never cared I should've known. I left a voicemail. "Ezra I know. I remember. Can we talk? I'm sorry for everything. But you found me. I need you." I thought to myself I know he'll never forgive me. I just need him to know. I saw hanna coming with the coffees I couldn't look at her as I grabbed my coffee my eyes were watering as if I was ready to cry. She looked over asked if I was ok. "No hanna. I'm not. I'm hurt him. How could I forget him? Why did I. This isn't right. I just need him. Please take me home. I said. "Aria look, if you love each other it's meant to be ok that's why you remembered! I'm not letting you push me away again because a guy broke your heart. Ok no mr. Fitz loves you Aria. You need to talk to him." I didn't speak I couldn't. Once I got home I saw my mom but I continued to walk up the stairs and flung to my bed. I fell fast asleep till the next day. I woke up and decided I'm going to speak to him after class. I got ready and got dressed for school. I waked downstairs grabbed the keys and left. I parked went to my locker got my books for my first period and went to class. I walked in as the bell rang. I ran to my seat. I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to tell him after class. Did he hear my voicemail? Class can't get over fast enough I thought. Then I hear him say well there's the bell. I waited till every student was gone and walked to his desk. "Uh um miss. Montgomery, what can I do for you?" He said. I sighed looked down and back at him and went next to him at his desk. I look up with tears in my eyes. "I remember. Quit putting on the act as if you don't know me ezra." He looked at me confused but happy at the same time. That facial expression quickly dropped as I put my hand near his. "We can't. I'm your teacher now. I'm sorry." He got up and walked out on me. Something I've seen too many times before. It felt like there was a splinter made of ice going into my heart that wouldn't melt. I didn't know what to do. I walked down the halls crying and was going to leave. I walked down the stairs as I ran into him. "Aria? Are you okay?" He said. "Yeah yeah sure thing I'm fine. Goodbye mr.fitz as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek." He didn't say anything as I walked away I was hoping he'd come for me but he didn't. I walked out the doors and got in my car and left.

EZRAS POV:
She remembers is all I've wanted to hear but why did I tell her no? This isn't right that's why. I can't be with Aria. I need to take tomorrow off before this dance this week. I can't do this.

Fast forwards till tomorrow***

ARIAS POV:
Mr. Fitz was gone today I didn't know why. Because of me probably. I went through my whole day waiting for it to be over. Finally it was and I had to go shopping for a dress for homecoming tomorrow. I ended up meeting hanna she brought the other girls with her. I didn't know what to say. I apologized to Al of them. We all hinged and got a text all at once they all looked worried. But I was most worried. It was A. Then all looked scared I asked who it was. I asked if it was A. Spencer interrupts you guys get them too!? I read aloud. "Groups all back together. Now it'll be easier to take you all down. Down to the grave with me. Kisses A" we all were scared but I changed the subject and picked out a dress. Everyone was talking about their dates I just didn't say anything hanna saw how upset I still was and decided to stop talking about guys. Finally I found the perfect dress and went home. I took a shower and went to bed. I woke up around noon the next day and had 5 hours to be ready. Hanna and the girls all show up at my house wanting to get ready at my house. We all get ready in our dresses and do ecachothers hair and makeup. We walk in together and then spencer said "Aria sorry but your first up in the booth. Back there. Which booth? I asked. "The one across from mr. Fitz dreamy." She said. I rolled my eyes and walked back there. Turns out I was in the kissing booth for the next hour. And I had to be with mr. Fitz after that for an hour. I was shocked to see him back. I walk over to my booth. He didn't see me but saw him. With his tux.... And a girl. Not a student. A women around his age. How could he move on that quickly I thought? I saw guys coming towards me. They handed me their money as I saw ezr-- I mean mr. Fitz look at me. He starred at me as guys began to kiss me one after another. I'd catch him watching every so often. My shift was suddenly up. But It turns out I was the last to be in the kissing booth. I walk over to mr. Fitz booth. He didn't speak. "I didn't plan this. I'm sorry" I saw the women coming back so I told mr. Fitz I'm sorry. Have fun with your girlfriend I should've known"

I went back to the dance floor sat down and saw mr. Fitz leaving I ran after him through the halls. Yelling "ezra look I know we're done. I know that. I'm sorry I just need you to know that. I can't stand to see you walk around these halls hating me. I knew we were done when you didn't come after me. I know you have a girlfriend I'm sorry okay. I just need you to know that." I said. As I turn to walk away I hear him coming near me saying "Aria? Hate you? I could never hate you. I only hate myself for letting you get away. She's not my girlfriend. She's my friend. I knew you'd be here tonight. I had to see you. I can't leave you Aria. I interrupt "yeah then why did you? Why did you let me forget why did you leave? You let me believe you didn't love me." "I had too. Can't you see. It just isn't right." He said i turned and walked away I couldn't take it anymore. I went into this weird part of the dance with my mask back on my face. I hear someone I see someone in front of me. "No matter how hard I try. I just can't stay away from you." I run to him with open arms and he hugs me tighter than ever before...