Chapter 47: one battle at a time

ARIAS POV:
Staring into Ezras eyes realizing how happy he's made me realize a lot. "There's only one place I can be sure of i'm happy with." "And where's that?" He smiled "with you." I said as he picked me up and spun me around. There it goes again the room was spinning and it was a crowded room and all I saw was him. He sat me back down in my seat I saw my mom in tears and dad was holding them off for me he was smiling and that's all I cared about mike was smiling and clapping as well. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better ezra whispered "I have a surprise for you." Just as he said that Spencer, Emily & hanna all walked in. I ran and hugged them. They felt my finger and freaked out they all ran and hugged ezra. Hanna said Caleb was on the way as well as Toby and ali. I couldn't be more happy. Mike went and found 6 extra chairs and pulled them up for us all to eat. After dinner ezra told me to "go hangout with the girls and that I need to see them it's been to long we can celebrate later." He's so sweet and understanding I guess Caleb and Toby and ezra all planned to hangout which I was fine with im so happy to see everyone getting along. Ezra walked me out to the car opened my door as well as Caleb and Toby. They were all such gentleman and I see why we all fell in love.

Ella's POV:
"Ezra, ezra can I speak to you for a moment."
"Yes of course." "Look Aria only has 2 weeks till school this wedding needs to happen or else you might not get this chance till next year. Do you think we can make it?" "Yes, yeah let me talk to Aria tonight I'll let you know."

EZRAS POV
Me and the boys decided to have a night out on the town. We didn't do my except hit a few bars and go to a bowling alley. Once we were all done Toby was our designated driver due to him not drinking anything more than two sips of a board shorts ale. We got back to arias place we waited on the girls to get back. We went into the house to find arias whole family and folks all not here. Mike came downstairs and told me they were staying at our aunt Jenny's because they needed a babysitter. "I'm going to my friends tonight and get ready for our game tomorrow. So it looks like you and Aria will have the place to yourselves. Look can I tell you something? When you and Aria broke up the first week she was horrible I thought no break up would be as bad as Sam. I was wrong. She was so in love with you. I'm sorry I never realized how good you were to her. She went crazy and I didn't think she'd ever be ok again and I didn't think anyone could save her. Thank you for making her better again. See she puts on an act she's ok. As soon as she saw you again she called me. She told me how she was still up all night worrying if you were ok but couldn't be with you. She saw your face when Sam proposed. She wanted it to be you that's why she said yes at first. You are truly the best thing that's happened to her. Thank you." "Mike no matter what I'll always be here for you too. We're going to be family. I never meant to hurt her and I promise I never will again." Mike gave me a pat on the back and was on his way Toby and Caleb were sitting on the couch waiting on the girls. Then the car pulled up. We all ran to them. Toby drove hanna and Caleb home and took Spencer with him. Ali and Emily were fine to drive. Then Aria walked into my arms and didn't wanna let go. "Can we talk about the wedding?" " of course!" "It needs to happen within two weeks." "Really? That's makes me even more excited because I wanted it sometime this year soon but that's even sooner. Yes I have to start planning now." "Well first I was thinking we could celebrate." I said as I gave her a little smirk. She wrapped her legs around my body and kissed me and I walked out the states kissing her all the way to the bedroom.