Chapter 17: all i need is you

ARIAS POV:
I'm here in these halls wondering if I should even be here I need him to know everything but I don't want him to think of me any different. I walked up and down these halls for an hour wondering if I should knock. I walk to the door as decide to knock he opens up to see me. He didn't say anything he just looked at me. I stared into those eyes and got lost. "Aria are you okay?" He asked. "No no I'm sorry I shouldn't have came." I said as I walked away. He said "Aria" I didn't turn around. I feel butterflies when he says my name. and then those two arms pulled me in just like a song. He spun me around to have me in his arms with his wrapped around my body. When he looks at me I just want to melt and get all sentimental. I can't help my heart from racing. I think I fell for that smile. I look at those lips. They look so tempting. It's like they are dripping honey but it can sting like a bee.

EZRAS POV:
Spinning her around into my arms. Looking into those eyes felt right.
Her eyes filled with water and pulled me closer. I walked slowly into my apartment with her. I felt my shirt soaked in tears but it didn't matter because it's her tears. After I let her go she sat down. She explained herself and who this "A" was. She told me she never wanted me to get in me into any trouble and how we couldn't be together as long as there's an "A" out there. I didn't say anything. "I don't know what to say" I said. "Don't it's okay" she said as she walked out of my apartment in tears. When she shut that door it hit me. What hurt the most was being so close to her. More than a teacher student relationship. It hurt seeing her walk away because I had so much left to say. I ran after her to find her gone. I shouldn't have let her get away.

ARIAS POV:
I can't stand the thought of being around him much longer. I want to leave forever. I got a phone call I ignored it. I went home fell asleep and decided not to go to school for a few days. I just stared at my walls. I wanted to talk to him again. I wanted to make this work but it won't he'll never forgive me. I decided to call him. He didn't anwser I left him a voicemail "look I'm sorry. I want to make this work and if you do too meet me tonight at 8pm under the clock. If you don't come I'll know we're through." BEEEEP the voicemail said and sent the message. It was now Thursday hoping to see him come after 3 days of not seeing him. I go to the clock. I wait it 8:05 then 8:30 then 8:40 he never was coming. I got up to leave in tears kneeling he never wanted to be with me.

EZRAS POV:
I received arias voicemail at 8:15 I didn't know what to do I didn't know if I was too late I drove to find her anyways. I parked my car I run to the clock to find her gone. I run down the street hoping to find her. Then right there she was right in front of me. "ARIA!?" I yelled. She turned "I thought you'd never come" she said. "I know it hasn't been easy for us. I want to make this work. Sometimes love goes from sunshine to rain and I'm under this umbrella calling your name because I never wanna lose you. I'll protect you no matter what. I want you Aria." I said. I saw her running towards me I dropped the umbrella picked her up and spun her around. Time stopped again. Our lips met they were warm even in these cold rain. She pulled away and I looked up to think maybe this is fate as she placed her head into my neck and smiled.