Chapter 36: devotion

ARIAS POV:
Spencer and I have been talking a lot lately more than I have with hanna and Emily. They are both enjoying their own lives and living it up. I guess me and spencer have always just had a connection in a way. She still asks how I am with the ezra situation and if I've reached out to him But I always say "everything fine, I'm ok and I'm completely over what happened. I'm moving on and I hope he has too." Somehow I thought the girl who was going to Harvard was smart enough to figure out im lying but maybe I'm a good liar something we were all very good at. I don't know how I'm dealing with it anymore honestly that relationship seemed so honest and true but it was just one big lie. It was all just to bring his real love home (ali) and to use me and my friends and try and kill us all. But looking back when I found out about ezra I realized maybe it wasn't that terrible but it defiantly caught me off guard. Like I was so happy to tell him about being accepted to California and I was too excited and knocked on the door and decided to open it myself. Despite how happy I was I never got the chance to tell him because of seeing that. I'll never forget the day I realized ezra was A.

EZRAS POV:
I have one week will my birthday. One year ago I didn't wish for anything because had all I ever wanted. Aria.

ARIAS POV:
After I walked around downtown for awhile talking to spence I walked back to my dorm and on my way I got a text from a blocked number. As we know it was ezra "you can run from your past but you can't hide from me -A" I stopped dead in my tracked looking around to thinking I would see ezra again. But maybe if I ever do see him again maybe I'll be over him and won't feel like this. I went to my dorm and got dressed for the party and waited for late to finish getting ready. We both waited on our guy friends as she liked to say boyfriends but I wasn't really ready to say that. Sam and kyle show up to get us and we're on our way. We get to the party Kate is drunker than can be so is kyle and Sam was starting to but I wasn't I wasn't in the mood he tried handing me drinks but instead I dumped them out. I was worried what Sam would turn into with him drinking problem. I didn't care. Maybe it's ease the pain. By the end of the night Sam was wasted and so he stayed at my dorm because Kate stayed with kyle at his. Sam was all over me when we got in. I wasn't into it because I was waiting for him to fall asleep any minute he slowly took my shirt and his off till we were completely naked except my underwear and bra he was out. I didn't want to sleep with him so i decided to sleep on our couch. But I couldn't sleep. I was out back drinking by myself. I fell asleep on our balcony and woke up in the morning to seeing Sam wake up and pulling me over to him with my naked body and his as he kissed me passionately. I ended up pulling away throwing my hair up putting my clothes on and walking Sam to his dorm. He kissed me goodbye and told me he'd see me Monday at lunch. I remembered I didn't have class Monday but I was still going to have lunch with him. Finally Monday rolled around and classes started. I woke up late on my first day of class and decided not to go Id just meet Sam at lunch. I met him Kate kyle and a few others and we ate. Kate told me she hasn't seen me smile this bug in awhile but it wasn't real was what she didn't know. Before I knew it it was Tuesday and it was my first day I couldn't wait. I got ready and did my best win my hair and makeup but threw on some leggings and shirt with my boots and left. The professor was late. I sat in my phone till I heard someone writing on a chalk board and turn around to look at us and speak "hello I'm...