Chapter 1: whos that guy?

ARIAS POV:

I had just got back from a trip around the world by myself. I guess I was trying to find myself again. I lost myself ever since Ali disappeared and when me and my boyfriend sam broke up. He knew everything about me. It was sad how it ended. I never thought I could be loved again. I don't think I'll ever find someone again. It's crazy how you can be head over heels for a guy since freshman year and now your a senior and it's all over. Id needed a break from reality I pushed all my friends away. I can't deal with myself most deals. I find myself still thinking about him. I find myself crying to sleep most nights. Sometimes I wake up from nightmares and still see him. He was the reason I woke up everyday. Now I'm not so sure what keeps me going anymore. As I woke up from another nightmare this morning I saw him again but it wasn't him. He beat me till I was black and blue. I woke up. Tears were streaming down my face because I knew that wasn't him. But that's how my mind made him out to be since he left me. I finally got up and went and jumped in the shower. I got out grabbed a towel and looked in the mirror. It was my reflection only it wasn't me. It was an unhappy aria. An aria I've never seen before. I thought is this who I am now? I erased the thought from my mind and went to my room. I got dressed did my hair and makeup. I think today has been one of the best these past 8 months. I'm finally able to get up and do my makeup and hair. It felt good. I walked down my stairs to see my brother and mom and dad all sitting down they looked at me and looked at each other and smiled. I asked to use the car no one responded. My mom got up grabbed the keys handed them to me and said "go have a good day honey" my dad got up reached in his pocket pulled out his wallet and handed me some cash. He said "here sweetie" I smiled and hugged them. I told them "goodbye" and was on my way.

ELLAS POV:
I haven't seen aria smile in a long time. I hope it stays like this. She's been hurting and doesn't want to let anyone in. I was happy to see her out of her room today.

BYRONS POV:
When I saw aria come down the stairs I didn't know what to think. I hope she's ok again. I just don't want her to have her heart broken ever again. If I could hurt him I would. Aria was much to good for him to end it.

ARIAS POV:
I went down to the brew I looked at my phone and looked around realizing Ali's really gone I see posters everywhere. It's crazy. As I turn back to my phone I realized I haven't spoken to any of the girls in forever maybe I should text them. But then again I shouldn't. Towards the end of jr year I got home schooled because I couldn't handle it and then I ended up leaving to go travel and then I was a foreign exchange student. Then the thought crossed my mind. Sam. Where is he? how is he? All the memories came rushing back something I tried forgetting but I couldn't. Then I heard the bells at the door open. I turned and looked. It was sam. It was him and a girl. Possibly a girlfriend. I had to leave. I rushed out the door hoping he didn't see me but I ran into someone as o looked back to check to make sure he didn't see me. I spilled my coffee all over this man. And dropped my bag on the ground he didn't mind the coffee all over his shirt. He bent down and helped me with my things scattered on the ground. When I looked up to see his eyes he smiled. They were a beautiful greenish color and couldn't help but smile. Who was this guy I thought?