Chapter 45: this might change things

ARIAS POV:
The next day I woke up with no one next to me. I woke up by myself to hearing my mom calling me down for breakfast. I went downstairs to find my father gone and just my mom and mike there. My mom made all my favorites and told me I should get ready for the day and try and look nice for the guests. I ate my breakfast walked upstairs and took a shower. Instead of taking a shower I took a long hot bath. It was much needed. It felt weird being home because home didn't feel like home. I just didn't know why. I heard the door bell ring and I realized it was 12:30 time for the guest to arrive. I jumped out of tub drained it wrapped a towel around myself and ran out of the door and ran into Jason. "What happened to that pink hair? I liked it." He made me laugh "excuse me let me just run in my room and try and look decent I'll be down in a few." "Yeah yeah sorry I'm just trying to use to restroom. And hey you don't have to try to hard you look great either way." He said and I couldn't help but blush. I stared at my blank walls and empty cabinets but I realized I brought the picture back of me and ezra I placed it on my dresser and smiled. I got my clothes on finished my makeup and left my hair as it was and ran downstairs just in time to eat everyone was full of hugs and laughs and old memories. Memories I didn't care too much for. Some I wanted to forget but couldn't but the past eventually comes back and haunts us. Jason walked up to me with flowers and a proper hello with a gentle hug. I didn't ant to let go because I just wanted to be wrapped in someone's arms someone named ezra. I missed him more and more as the day went on. At the end of the night Jason had me walk him out I walked him to his car and we were laughing and maybe he as caught up in the moment all I know is he kissed me. I pulled away as soon as possible but he did it and that didn't change things I rushed inside and ran to my room I called ezra I wanted to tell him but couldn't. I couldn't tell him because I didn't wanna hurt him. This might change the way he looks,cares,loves,adores me but it will change everything possible in our relationship if I don't tell him now. What do I do?

EZRAS POV:
I'm missing Aria more and more now it's day five of her gone and she hasn't called or replied to my messages for three days when we talked a few nights ago she seemed very upset. Like something was wrong. Was it A? No A would have told me more than likely but there's a chance. I sat in on my couch staring at my drawer. I walked over opened it and grabbed the little box I played with it in my hand. So many things were in this box. One physically but many mental things we're in this. I called Byron to make sure Aria was okay they weren't sure. I was so worried about her. I ended up talking on the phone with him for an hour and a half. Once the phone call was over I finished my last stack of papers and decided to head back to rosewood. I flew instead of driving so only 6 hours till I see Aria and I hope to make it just it time before the family dinner starts.