Chapter 5: i need you more

EZRAS POV:
Why did it hurt so much seeing her kiss him? She was only a good friend. Maybe because she kissed me moments before. Maybe she didn't feel the Sparks I felt. Something I never felt with Jackie. I never got around to telling her about jackie last night I was embarrassed and she's in my past. Aria is nothing to me. She has a boyfriend we can be nothing more. I thought to my self as I walk to my car and get in and drive off. I'm heading to back home. I get out of my car and lock it up. I was exhausted and couldn't deal with thinking or talking to aria at the moment. As I walk up the stairs I hear crying. I wondered why they don't go in their apartment. Until I finally got to my floor I understood why if they don't have one they can't anywhere. It was aria crying by my door. She saw me cried even more. I looked at her and ran to her. I helped her up and asked "what're you doing here? Where's that boyfriend of yours. that you love so much?" I say as I unlock my door. She begins to walk away as I stand in my doorway. "Sorry I shouldn't have came here in was a mistake" wiping tears from her face. For some odd reason it hurt to see her cry. She begins to walk away I hesitate and say "wait are you okay? Do you need a ride home?" "That's the last place I wanna be right now. Look can we just be here for a moment." She said. I walk towards her and wrap her in my arms and hug her. I kiss her forehead softly. I feel my shirt becoming very wet I was okay with it because she was in my arms. Wait stop thinking these thoughts she's just a friend! As she begins to let go I invite her in. She takes a seat looks around and then I look at my shirt to see makeup all over it I look at her face thinking why does she use it? She's beautiful. I then see a hand print on her face. I walk closer I pull her hair behind her ear to see marks on her face like someone beat her. My eyes began to water. "Aria what happened?" "Oh this? Nothing it's from me and and uh spencer we were playing a game and the winner gets to slap you I got her like 3 times ahaah." She chuckled. I let out a quick giggle. She then stops me and looks at me "I'm sorry" she says. "For what you did nothing to me" I say. "Yes I did I kissed you and then kissed him right after, I'm sorry" she said "I never want to hear you tell me your sorry again" I say. We look into each others eyes for a good long while and I lean in to kiss her. I expect her to lean away but she kissed me back. She quickly pulled away and smiled and said "I have to go"

ARIAS POV:
Something about his arms felt good. They were strong and muscular but at the same time so gentle. It felt good when he pulled me close. I should've never let go. I felt safe. I felt that same spark that I've been questioning forever. Well it seems like forever but it's only been a day. I had to leave ezras couldn't stay there any longer he didn't do anything just I don't know what I am and aren't with him. I go outside and find my car. I drive off to end up finding myself calling Sam. He didn't anwser. I needed to talk to him. I left a voicemail and a text. "Meet at brew at 1 tomorrow?" I went home and fell asleep. I woke up to find myself crying again. I had another nightmare. Sam was beating me again. It was about 10 am when I woke up. I went downstairs and watched alittle TV. Then I went up stairs at about 11:42 to take a shower but before I got in Sam replied "sure see you soon babe xoxo" I just didn't reply. When I got up it was 12:17 I went to my room and put on an outfit and did my makeup it was now 12:43 I had to hurry and blow dry my hair and curl it. I got done as fast as I could. It was 12:57 I rushed out the door and headed to the brew. As I walk in I see Sam on one end of the brew and ezra on the other....

SAMS POV:
I look up to see Aria walk in. I quickly get up to go and kiss her and walk her over by me. I kissed her and then I walked her to where I was sitting.