Chapter 25: my little secret

EZRAS POV:
Watching her sleep, knowing I won her back knowing I could lose her all over again is horrible. but I need this I really do. Aria has less than two months till graduation and her parents I think I know about us. At least her mom. When Aria woke up in the morning she questioned me. About A's text. "Aria look we need to tell your parents about us I don't wanna loose you again." She agreed and we decided to tell her parents this week.

ARIAS POV:
I feel good for once. I'm really hungry though. My stomach growled as I woke up to seeing his beautiful face. I saw my phone to question him about it. We decided to tell my parents but after that he decided to go buy me breakfast. He came back with tons of food I was starved. He fed me my pancakes and then he got in the shower. I looked over to find my phone ringing. It was A. "Poor Aria. Clueless as always. You'll soon know. - Kisses A"
I was confused as she said. Suddenly I had an sos from the girls. I yelled into his bathroom to let him know I was leaving Id be back soon. I rushed to Spencer's we all got there. We all talked about the info we knew about A and how we know about the red coats and how they wear black and all that. We talked because it finally became the day we were bringing ali home. We all got into one car and drove off. We headed to New York because that's where we are to meet her. We finally got there and met with her we got the answers we needed and ran to the car. We drove to rosewood police department. She told them everything they should know. We've been meeting and interacting with ali for a few months and talking to her. A knows I think we're not sure. We didn't tell any of our boyfriends or girlfriends. The rest of the night was history. Ali was in care of policemen all night. Ali came home to a dead mother. She still doesn't know. Us girls all went to school the next day to be questioned for two weeks "is she really back? Is she coming back to rosewood high?" It seemed as if they were scared. we didn't really know. Ali eventually came back. I finally got my first acceptance letter. It was to the state of California. I planned on telling ezra tonight since its two weeks till graduation now. I had late acceptance thanks to all of that's happened. I wanted to surprise ezra tonight since everything's behind us. Everyone knows my parents know everyone does and it's finally okay. Hanna constantly asks why me and ezra never have had sex but I wanted to for the first time this weekend. Since I got my letter today. I drove to ezras apartment Friday night couldn't come faster class was finally over and I rushed home got a bag and left. Didn't even tell my parents about my letter. I got to Ezras as fast as possible. I walk in to seeing him reading some paper packet he set it down in a hurry but I ran to him and kissed him as hard and passionate as possible. I asked to cook him dinner so I did. I asked him to leave for an hour and come back I went into the restroom before he left. I came out in a dress and lit some candles and cooked dinner. He finally came back in and say on the couch. I went to him and say next to him. Untying his tie. Kissing him. I nudged him. I suddenly found myself in his arms in the air. I whispered "I'm ready" to him. He went and placed me on his bed. Gently he kissed me as he pulled his shirt off then helped me with mine. I was naked before I knew it and never have I ever loved someone as much as I have loved him. The night ended and I was laying next to who I loved most naked.

EZRAS POV:
I was shocked she was ready. But I've never had feelings for a girl like this before. I just need to get rid of this. I wish my secret could be over but I need to protect her.