Chapter 8: finding aria

ARIAS POV:
Sam busted in and slammed me into the wall. I smelt alcohol on his breath. I was scared. I looked for my phone as he kissed my neck I tried pushing away I was yelling for help. No one could hear. I saw my phone near the bed. I couldn't get it. Sam started ripping off my clothes. "Go out on something good for me" he shouted. I refused go before I hurt you. I was shaking I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes except my bra and underwear and grabbed a robe. I come out and try and put on an act. He comes closer to me as he stands me next to the bed and threatens me not to move. he went to the bathroom quickly I had enough time to speed dial ezra. I don't know if he'll anwser but I pray to God he does. Sam comes back and throws me down on the bed as in yelling for help. "Ezra please help me" I say as tears start to come down my face. "Take off the rest of your clothes" "no!" I shouted as I chocked because I was crying. He smacked me really hard tears were coming down harder. I shouted for ezra hoping he'd hear me. Sam began to kiss my neck I tried pulling him away but there was no stopping him I. I gave up & he finally won.

EZRAS POV:
I hear arias screams I'm driving as fast as possible. She's crying she needs me. Why did I leave her again. How'd he find her. I got to save her. I can't let anyone hurt her. I heard her scream my name hoping I'll save her. As I turn the corner and rush up the stairs I find my door open and Aria laying on my bed with tap on her mouth and taped to my bed. I think she was asleep but she woke up. I felt something hit me in the head. I was out I was on continuous I began to see again but I couldn't get up I saw Aria crying and screaming for help suddenly he picks her up and takes her. I can't get up and help her.

ARIAS POV:
I'm doomed. All I can think about is ezra. Is he ok? I don't care about me. That's not what matters. All I got to do is get through to Sams sober side. I saw my chance to escape Sam as we turned a corner. I had to get this tape off my hands as fast as possible it wouldn't break. I couldn't escape. Sam drives to his house and Carrys me inside. I was scared and unaware of what he was going to do.

EZRAS POV:
I began to get my feeling and vision back. As I got up I called 911 as fast as possible. I warned them about him and gave a brief description. They said I can't report her missing until 24 hours. I took matters into my own hands and decided I have to find Aria. I drive around asking if anyone has seen either of them. I drive back to my apartment and grab arias phone I call hanna and ask if she knew where Sam lived. She responded "no I can ask around" I told her thank you. I took arias phone and mine and drove everywhere about 2 hours later I received a private call. It was a shaky voice saying "ezra I'm sorry. Don't look for me. You don't need me. Move on with your life. I love-I love- I love same. I'm sorry. Goodbye." My heart shattered. I didn't know if this was him putting her up to it. A moment later hanna called. She gave me his address. I don't know if she knew who I was or did I care. I drove there as fast as possible it was about 3 hours away. Once I got there I kept the car going. The door was locked so I kicked it in. I looked through the house for Aria till I saw her in a bath tub naked and beaten. I picked her up and placed her in the car. I went back in looking for Sam. I find Sam asleep on his bed. I woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and saw me. I ran at him with full speed and jumped him into the wall and kept punching and punching until I saw the blood gushing from his eyes and nose. I ran to the car and drive Aria to the hospital as fast as possible. I asked her where it hurt. She pointed to my heart. "I broke your heart". "We did nothing he just beat me because I refused him. I'm sorry for bringing you into my life." He drove me to the hospital but realized I was naked and looked in his trunk for any extra clothes. All there was was a big shirt saying Hollis. I carried her in in it. Yelling "I need help now!" They rushed her on a bed as I held her hand but eventually pushed me away as they put a oxygen mask on her and ran her into some rooms. It was 3am I haven't heard anything. I couldn't sleep. Finally at 4:30 am they came out and told me they had to put Aria into a coma due to the trauma to her head. "She's battling life or death." The nurse said the nurse gave me a note. It was a note Aria didn't write but read aloud for them to give me. It read "Ezra I'm sorry. I'm sorry for falling for you. I'm sorry for putting you through this. I really wanted this to work. You made me feel special. You made me feel worthy and fixed my broken heart you stopped the dreams and nightmares. You made me feel whole again. I'm sorry"....