Chapter 40: back to you

ARIAS POV:
"Ezra look truth is I didn't drink 4 bottles of vodka just to have fun last." "What the hell Aria!? Why? Don't ever do it again." He said I messed with my fingers hesitating the question. He moved and sat next to me. "Because I need you." He pulled my hair back and wiped the tears away. "Aria I'll always care for you even if we're not together. And if we're far apart. You know there nothing I wouldn't do for you. When I saw you in class my heart just couldn't stop beating. All I saw was you. Then the room was spinning at I saw you. When I lost you I realized everything I lost. I never wanted to. Because I lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything. But I think you should move on. I already know you have. I ruined and wasted so much of your highschool career and I'm so sorry for that. I know you regret it and I don't want you regretting being here. You should probably go." I looked him dead in the eyes. "Ezra, I got lost in you. The kind of loss that feels exactly like being found. I will never regret you of say I wish I'd never met you because once upon a time you were everything I needed. I was up for days straight getting sick. I was up all night thinking about you trying to get over you but I found out I didn't ever want to. And I didn't mean to fall in love but I did and you didn't mean to make me fall in love but you did. I thought maybe if I ever saw you again Id be over you but this time I fell harder. I haven't moved on because I want you. It's always been you. I'm sorry, for everything." He looked me in the eyes pulled my hair back once more and said "I don't ever want to hear you say your sorry again and kissed me. It felt just like the first time. I thought the world was ours for the moment because I fell into his eyes again. Here I was back where I was last year. In Ezras arms. The safest place around and I've felt homesick and the feeling quickly vanished as he propped me up on his counter and kissed me passionately. I've missed him. He laid me down on his bed and I accepted him once again.

EZRAS POV:
I woke up to a Sunday morning of her laying in my arms once again. It felt good and Id realized for the first time in my life I've never wanted something more than her. I walked over to the couch I put on my boxers and sat there for a moment. Realizing what happened. She woke up walked over to me. "Aria look was this a mistake was this to just get over Sam?"
"Listen, if this is just a question for me to leave I will. If you never want to see me again I'll go. Because this isn't about Sam anymore ezra. If you want me to go that's fine I know I promised I wouldn't but seven months ago I was crying into your neck trying to get away from him but you want me back with him. But I also know sometimes it's not suppose to rain and boys aren't suppose to kiss girls they aren't suppose to just like when we pick scans were not suppose to because thinkin of you turned into a bad habit of mine like pressing on a bruise. I don't understand if your done but while I grab my clothes and go don't forget last night and how I opened and outed out my heart to you again. And that feeling you've been feeling in the pit of your stomach you said was how you thought I didn't love you anymore. But maybe I shouldn't have been here. I've never been scared of ghosts until you left me but now I see you everywhere and God if your going to kill me again please just do it now because I see you everywhere and it's making it hard to breathe. You don't get it the world I loved fell apart."
I put my clothes on just for him to spin my into his arms just like old times. "Wait, can we start over? Can we be strangers again? Let me introduce myself. We can laugh and talk and relearn what we already know and come up with new inside jokes and create new memories and give each other a second chance because God I've missed you pookie bear." He said