Chapter 42: always yours

ARIAS POV:
There's officially 6 days till ezras birthday and I think we're finally back together. It feels just like highschool all over again. Hiding our relationship except we know how not to get caught. I woke up extra early to prepare for class because I wanted to look good for Ezra. I curled my hair and did my makeup and put on a suttle outfit. "Gezzz Aria trying to look good for Sam today? I heard you guys had a little fight. I hope you work it out." I didn't say much because I didn't know what to say. I went to class and saw ezra walk in I came in early just so I could see him by myself but as I started to smile I heard "hellooo professor fitz. How was your weekend?" From a girl who was head over heels from him. "Good for the most part" and gave me a glare with a half smile. It was cute. I looked down to my pen and paper as the girl sat down ezra was moving papers and finally class started. Once class was over "miss Montgomery can I have a minute of your time?" "Um yeah sure." I sat down at a desk as well as him as he shut the door. I asked if he was free then my phone buzzed it was Sam asking if we were meeting for lunch. "Afternoons with him mornings with me?" "No no it's not like that." "I'm sorry Aria I've put you in this spot. You choose who you want. I just want what's best for you." "You, you are. That's why I'm going to talk to him today. I choose you and all that is with it." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come by my apartment tonight and we can have dinner. I don't know if I would have said this prior to meeting you but I've actually been craving vegan takeout." "It's a date mr.fitz" I giggled and walked out. He got up and shut the door behind me. I saw Sam coming towards me I walked the other way. But he caught me and wrapped in his arms right in front of another classroom door around the hall. "Quit avoiding me. Can we talk? I've missed you babe." " look same I can't talk right now. I need to go. He pushed me against the way he put my hands above my head "let me go now Sam." "Aria I'm so in love with you. Can't you see I'll do anything for you?" A memory flashed my eyes because ezra once said he'd do anything for me. I know he always will. Sam kissed my neck and my shoulders as I put my hands against his chest to push him away. I suddenly saw ezra walking to turn down the hall then he turned the other way too. Why didn't I scream for help? "Sam leave me alone we can't talk right now." "Aria what's up? Is there someone else?" "No no.. We were never nothing can't you see. I can't love you. Especially when I'm still so in love with someone else and I may have lost them forever and I can't lose that person because I'm crazy about him and if I ever lost him again I might lose myself forever and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. You need a girl who will love you forever. I'm sorry Sam. I took the ring off and handed it to him he went walking down the hall and I went running to find ezra just to run into him standing right there. "Ezra.. I'm so so so sor-" "Aria don't ever say it. I heard it all. I know it's okay. I can't lose you and I almost did before remember? Aria I'm still in love with you." "Ezra next week I have break and I have to go back to rosewood to see my family please come. I told my mom about us. Well that were friends again and she knows we're spending a lot of time together and she invited you too come to. Will you?" "I'll think about it Aria. Honestly I don't know. I have my folks who I haven't seen." "Oh yeah your right they don't need to know about me." "What are you talking about Aria?" "I know you never told me about your family because you had to hide me from them. It's ok I understand. I have to go. I'll see you later." "Aria wait no i never was hiding you from them. I was hiding them from you. My moms a crazy women and I don't ever want you to ever have to meet her. It's for the best." I gave ezra a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll see you later. I love you."