Chapter 29: liar liar

ARIAS POV:
I walked in my house and I was in tears. She was mad herself and came over to me. "Get a grip fix Aria. Go fix your makeup it's just a breakup. hide your crazy and act like a lady. I raised you better keep it together even though your falling apart." She said. I can't believe she said those words but instead of crying more in front of her I held them back and wiped away the tears. I walked up the stairs. I sat on my bed. I fell back. Just replaying what she just said. He's got me looking so crazy right now. His loves got me so crazy. When I look back at all of kissing and hugging. Did he have his eyes wide open? Why? I gave him everything. I saw the book he gave me awhile back ago when we first met. I opened it. The first page said "for when you need to leave rosewood ezra...." Seeing that and thinking I did need to leave. After tomorrow I have a fresh start that he has no clue over. I decided I would speak to him briefly. I drove to his apartment and knocked on the door he opened. I asked to come in he said now wasn't a good time. I said " yeah your right look I just need you to know. That you need to leave rosewood because I don't want to run into you ever agin when I return home to visit. Tomorrow I want that to be the last time I ever see you." I heard a girl giggling it sounded fimilar. I moved ezra to see ali laying down on his couch. I turned to face him. "This is what you threw it all away for!? To find ali and bring her home to you!? This was your sick game all along? To use me for her? All this time I thought A was so twisted and how they knew so much but it was you." I screamed. I ran out the door but instead of the usual "Aria wait!?" yelling behind me nothing was there or footsteps. I walked the down the rest of the stairs. I got out into the parking lot. I saw Sam walking down the street. "Aria? Aria is that you?" He said. I walk towards him then I turn around to seeing ezra looking out of his window then I turn to go back to my car. I offered Sam a ride he got in and we were off. We had short convos about graduation day and how sorry he was for everything I forgave him. I dropped him off at his house but he kissed me. I didn't stop him either. I smiled and let him go inside. I drove home so I could go home and get some rest before graduation. But when I got home all I thought about was he used me for ali.

EZRAS POV:
"I need you to leave ali. Why are you here? Did A send you here to mess with me and Aria?" "Don't worry ezra I'm leaving don't forget how much fun we use to have." She said as she kissed me. I pushed her away and made her leave. I wanted to call Aria but I know she thinks I'm A and just walked in on seeing her she'll never talk to me again. She's right I need to leave rosewood I will after tomorrow. I already have a new job set up and I need to leave I just need her to know my feelings tomorrow.

ARIAS POV:
I'm sick on the fact of him and ali. But I got a text from A. It must be ezra texting me basically. It was a picture of ali and ezra kissing. "Mirror mirror on the wall who was going to win him after all? -A" I threw up in the box next to my bed. After that I quickly went to bed.