The Christmas

AN: The extremely belated Christmas chapter..... let's see.

Time: Next Day

Percy woke cumming his brains out.

His hands were curled into soft, silky hair as he bucked his hips, forcing his throbbing cock to go as deep as he could into her throat. Soft, tight lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft, forming a warm, wet airtight seal that drooled with his precum and her saliva. Another mouth was sucking his balls, trying to get him to climax as soon as possible, trying to coax out the load in his heavy sac.

His eyes still closed, Percy felt himself climax, arching his back and lifting himself off the soft bed as the two girls popped his cock free, jerking him off furiously, assisted by the slickness of their saliva, glistening on his cock and dripping slowly from his thick shaft. He felt two hands stroke him furiously, slightly twisting and playing with his warm tip, as her lips trailed down the underside of his cock, kissing and sucking. He felt the hands stop for a moment as the owner pressed her face into the base of his cock, breathing in his scent as a shudder ran through her body.

"I'm cumming!" Percy roared, his eyes finally snapping open as he felt his toes curl in ecstasy.

He did not know how long he was in that position, his sleep-addled mind overwhelmed with the pleasure, his eyes staring blankly into the bright blue sky.

Several giggles and moans broke him out of his pleasant reverie, and he groaned, finally sitting up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. The sheets were still sticky with their activities last night.

At the foot of the large, soft bed, Artemis and Athena were kneeling on the floor, giggling like schoolgirls as they cleaned each other up of Percy's thick seed, licking their faces and bodies clean.

Percy's mind shortcircuited as he tried to comprehend their outfits.

Athena was wearing the classic sexy Mrs. Santa outfit, the vibrant red going well with her shiny blonde hair. She smiled at Percy, showing off her perfect teeth, before raising her slim, graceful arms to adjust the red hat that sat crooked on her head. She was wearing a strapless piece of red latex lined with white fur, that stretched across her chest, threatening to rip apart due to her enormous breasts. The latex did not do anything to hide her delicious tits, her erect nipples poking out clearly through the thin layer of latex. Her creamy shoulders glistened in the light, flushed pink. The skimpy pieces of red latex that she wore left her toned stomach bare, allowing Percy to greedily drink in her curvy body, with no trace of fat on her. Her crotch was barely covered by a similar piece of red and white latex, which left nothing to the imagination, leaving the curves of her ass clearly visible.

Percy guessed that she was wearing nothing beneath, and he could just bend her over and fuck the fuck out of the blonde bimbo. His cock twitched at the thought.

Artemis was dressed like a sexy elf, her soft green dress bringing out her dark auburn hair. She had a similar crooked hat atop her head, this one green in colour. Her silver eyes danced mischievously as she bit her bottom lip lustfully, making Percy growl deeply. Her chest was covered -if it can be called that- by a strapless piece of green velvet, with white fur linings. The green fabric was stretched taught by her massive chest, her breasts jiggling deliciously with every breath. Her erect nipples showed through the thin fabric, and the buttons threatened to burst, giving Percy an eyeful of delicious cleavage and milky tit-flesh through the fabric. It did not even cover her entire boobs, leaving the underside of her soft tits bare, the excess flesh spilling out and barely contained by the skimpy cloth. Percy's eyes wandered along her smooth, toned stomach, eyeing the hickeys on her pale skin, to rest on her crotch. She was wearing a skimpy thong, which dug into the soft flesh of her thighs, the green silk glistening in the light. Her pussy, was, unfortunately, covered, though a wet patch was visible, and her ass had a single green silk string to cover itself with.