The Welcome

AN: I'm now listening to Wolves of the Sea, and will try to complete this update today only. Fuck.

Time: A few hours later

Artemis woke up naked in a bed.

A comfortable bed, and the room was also nice. It was completely silver, with black designs. The bed was extremely soft, the blanket was warm, and the pillows were soft, too. Beside the bed, there was a full-body mirror, and a bedside table with a glass of nectar. The window was open, and the breeze was blowing the curtains. Bright sunlight filtered in through the windows, and the birds were chirping. The sound of waves crashing onto a beach echoed through the room, and the smell of blue cookies wafted in through the open door.

But the facts did not change. Artemis was in an unknown room, on an unknown bed, naked.

She screamed like any other sensible person, and tried to flash away, but her powers wouldn't work. Her head ached, and the last thing she remembered was fighting Percy, and being bitten by Snow.

Assuming the worst, the auburn-haired goddess wrapped herself in the blanket, and searched for a weapon. Hearing footsteps thudding on the wooden floor, she cursed herself for alerting everybody by shouting. She shattered the glass of water on the table, and held up a sharp shard as a makeshift weapon.

She was met with a sliding female figure, a mass of light caramel hair, and a shout of, "What's happening?"

Artemis visibly relaxed when she saw the woman. She took a good look at her. Caramel hair, dark almond-shaped eyes, and a beautiful face. Realization set in, and Artemis saw that she was facing Calypso. The Titaness held a kitchen knife as a weapon, and held a bunch of clothes in her other hand.

Artemis dropped the piece of glass she was holding, and it clattered to a rest at her feet. "Calypso?" She asked tentatively. "What happened?"

"Oh, Artemis!" Calypso crushed her in a tight hug. "I'm so glad to see you are awake! Here, clothe yourself, and come downstairs. Athena is waiting in the kitchen. I'll explain everything to you there."

Saying so, she left, leaving the clothes behind. A glowing orb of light had floated in after her, and it was now cleaning up the shattered glass. Artemis could only stare, not fully comprehending what had just happened. How that orb cleaned everything without any visible limbs, she could not say.

Artemis looked at the bed, where Calypso had left the clothes. With a jolt, she realised what, or rather, whose clothes, they were. It was a pale cream coloured cotton jersey, with the slogan, 'You'll Never Walk Alone', in the middle. Artemis could tell from experience that they were extremely soft and comfy. Accompanying it was a pair of navy blue boxers, which Artemis knew were large for her slim waist.

Somehow, she had managed to get herself an exchange of Percy's clothes. The boxers were a dead give away.

After a few minutes, Artemis has dressed herself, and she stood in front of the full-body mirror, examining herself. Her hair was a rat's nest. She was wearing the cream coloured shirt, which was too large for her, and sat crooked on her, revealing a creamy shoulder. The boxers hung loosely around her slim waist, revealing some of her smooth, pale skin. It was almost like the olden times.

Artemis walked out to the corridor. It was a narrow one, closely flanked with undecorated white walls, and several doors on both sides. At the landing, a set of stairs led up to the roof, where a skylight let in the sunlight. The other set of stairs led down to a large suite of rooms.