The Stirring

AN: Please, like pretty please, check the photo above. This time it's not a meme, rather a humanitarian message which stretches beyond the limitations of the game. #Stoptheracism #Blacklivesmatter

Time: During the  Titan's Curse

Theseus Jackson, aka the self-proclaimed greatest demigod to ever live, was dancing with Annabeth at the party in Westover Hall. More often than not, his hands would wander, and Annabeth would have to snap at him to keep him in check. Truth be told, he wanted to dance with the daughter of Zeus, Thalia Grace, but ever since she had shattered his right arm, he learnt to keep his distance from her. Now, he was stuck with this daughter of Apollo. (Yes, Annabeth is a daughter of Apollo. A really smart daughter of Apollo, but Apollo, nonetheless. This is because of two reasons, 1. Athena loves Percy, so no children or even brain children with other men. And 2. Percy will have an uncle-niece relationship with Annabeth, as he hates Athena and Artemis right now, but Apollo is still his bro.)

Grover, the satyr, and Thalia were the only two really concentrating on the mission. Annabeth was preoccupied with keeping Theseus in check, and said son of Poseidon, well, he is said son of Poseidon.

"Grover, where are they?" Thalia whispered to the satyr as they swayed to the slow music like all the other couples there.

Grover was clearly fidgety, as he would forget that he was in the mortal world, and would take big bites out of his cold drink bottle. "I've got them. They are sitting by the drinks table."

Thalia turned to see where he was pointing. The daughter of Zeus was relying on the Mist to hide herself. In reality, instead of the fancy dress that the other students thought she was wearing, the Thalia was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and jeans with combat boots.

Thalia turned to call Annabeth, but saw her dancing with Theseus. She thought better off it, and rolled her eyes, walking off to deal with the demigods on her own. Grover was left chewing bottles on his own in the middle of the dance floor.

She slid into the seat next to the black-haired boy, watching his sister pull him against her protectively. She eyed Thalia out of the corner of her eye, unaware that she could see her. The boy did not notice anything, he was busy shuffling the thick deck of cards in his cards.

Thalia reached out to grab another glass of punch from the table, leaning against the table to drink. She spread her arms lazily, and cocked one foot over the other like she owned the place. Her eyes were fixated on the nervous satyr she had left behind, who looked lost, confused, and scared. However, she was painfully aware of the scrutinizing stare she was receiving from the black-haired, black-eyed girl.

"'Sup." She greeted, sipping her drink, and turning over to meet the girl's black eyes with her own blue ones.

"You have come to this dance wearing only a shirt and jeans." The girl observed.

Thalia decided to ignore her unasked question. "I'm Thalia. Nice to meet you." She shook hands with the girl.

"I'm Bianca. Bianca di Angelo." The now christened Bianca di Angelo said. "And this is my brother, Nico. Neeks, say hello to her." She pinched her brother's cheek, making Thalia smile and Nico to look up.

"Ouch! What was that for, sis?" He shouted indignantly, rubbing his cheek, before he seemed to register that Thalia was with them. "Oh, hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Nico! I don't know who you are, but do you want to play..."