The End

AN: No, no, this is not the end of the book. This is just the end of the war. It would be stupid if I ended the book here, without writing some good lemons.

Time: A month later

Everyone was agitated in the Camp. It was just like Percy.

What was like him you say?

Making the entire of Olympus agitated by sending a letter announcing that he was going to attack Camp, and inviting all the Olympians to go and fight against him. And the way he wrote, it was like he was inviting them to a pleasant dinner at his house.

Oh, and the letter was written in Ares' golden, immortal blood. Ares himself had been tortured, and had turned up bloody and battered, unconscious, inside a crate marked 'fragile', and anonymously posted via Hermes mail to the King.

Percy's evil streak did not end there.

He had left the letter right on Aphrodite's bed. The love goddess had fainted, and had spent a few days in Apollo's hospital after opening it.

The last line of the letter was, "Oh, and in case you didn't know, and was wondering what the golden ink was, it was Ares' blood." And on the other side of the page, was attached a selfie. It showed Percy, smiling at the camera and holding a bloody scalpel. In the background, Ares could be seen hanging limp with shackles attached to his limbs.

Now, enough about the letter, and back to the task at hand.

The day was well on its way. The sun was up and shining brightly. There were no clouds to be seen for miles around, and the azure blue sky was clear and unmarked. The seas were calm, and not a ripple was seen on the water. The air carried with it the smell of ozone, and wet earth, promising another shower. One would think they were living in a tropical country with the amount of rain they were receiving.

All the forces of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter were arranged on the fields, accompanied by the Amazons and Hunters. The nymphs and satyrs were nowhere to be found. And the Atlantean armies were missing from the lake. Other than those two facts, the armies were arranged in the same fashion as they had been the day Percy had been resurrected.

However, there was an increasing unrest in the armies. They knew how strong Percy was. He had tortured Zeus and Ares himself, and had managed to infiltrate Aphrodite's palace. There were also rumours circulating around that he had been the one to single-handedly level Atlantis and Poseidon's armies. But that was not all. The forces of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter were worried that they would be forced to fight against their respective leaders, Nico and Jason, who had turned out to be the Champions of Perseus and Ragnarok.

Zeus paced worriedly in front of everybody. The entire Olympian Council was in full battle gear, and ready to fight, their weapons in hand.

The King of the gods seemed to have aged several years in those few days. His black hair was streaked with grey, and his back was slouched. The skin around his eyes wrinkled in worry, and his electric blue eyes had lost their lustre. The golden and silver armour he was wearing seemed to weigh him down. His shoulders drooped, and he dragged his feet as he walked along. The new, unembellished spear that Hephaestus had built as his symbol of power, was used as a stick to support his weary frame. His body we badly scarred, but despite everything, the King had insisted that Aphrodite should apply make-up to his face to hide Percy's brand. Same with Ares, who had the brand on the left cheek.