The Resurrection

AN: How many of you are fans of SCP-049? Let me know....cause...it's the Doctor we're talking about. Come on. Wait....is Arsenal actually winning against....LIVERPOOL?!!

Time: The Battle of the Labyrinth

Artemis felt more and more agitated with every passing minute. She loved Percy, yes, but she won't go against Olympus. Especially with the Titans. The Titans were the cruellest rulers the Earth had ever seen. Well, that would be the Giants....but they never ruled. She could only hope that Percy would be the one sitting on the throne. But given his mindset, she thought not.

So what remained was for Artemis to stand toe to toe against the fallen god, and hope that she survived the ordeal.

She gripped her bow tightly as she waited for the Titan assault. They were in for a surprise when they discovered their welcoming committee. All the fourteen gods of Olympus stood in full battle armour in front of the Entrance of the Labyrinth at Zeus' Fist at Camp Half-Blood. The delta symbol of Daedalus glowed in the rocks. The inventor himself in his bronze body was nowhere to be seen, having been sent back to Hades.

Behind the fourteen immortals, the cobbled together and not well trained Olympian army stood in imperfect formation as they awaited the inevitable slaughter. The fact that soldiers on both sides would die seemed to be their only consolation.

The army's command system was faulty, and there was an intense atmosphere of distrust and partition in the various groups. While the most well trained and stoic Hunters of Artemis stood in perfect formation, they were distrusting and violent to any male. At least that hadn't changed. The Amazons bearing the banner of the peacock were constantly insulting the males, but maintained their distance from the Hunters. Meanwhile, the Campers themselves, while being the largest group, were divided into the various Cabins. On top of that, the well trained Romans were violent and reluctant to fight alongside the Greeks, despite orders from the gods themselves. Apart from them, there were several nymphs and satyrs, which were there mainly to add to the numbers.

A skeleton army from Hades stood on standby as back-up and could be summoned at a moment's notice. At the Lake, all the mermen and Cyclopes from Atlantis, wielding tridents and clubs awaited Poseidon's orders to charge. The well trained Atlantean army did not care who they fought if they were commanded by the sea god. They were absolutely fearless. But the most striking feature was the enormous Kraken they had managed to tame. The monster towered over everyone else, like the Washington monument.

Zeus shifted uncomfortably as he awaited the opponent. The Fate of the entire Olympus was resting on his shoulders. His command.

The army was ill-equipped. All the forges available with Olympus had worked double shifts to produce weapons and armour for the soldiers, but they had come short with just a few days' notice.

Everywhere, the demigods could be seen agitated. After so long a peace, nobody knew how to fight properly. Most of them hadn't even seen a monster in their entire lives. Even the younger ones, who couldn't even tie their own shoelaces yet, we're forced to fight. Chiron was snorting and pacing up and down the Camp, agitated as Hades at fighting his old colleague. Everyone was afraid of fighting Percy. Zeus could just feel it in the air. Hestia had told them his story, against his wishes, and from then, doubts had been placed in the demigods' hearts.

Everywhere, sisters could be seen comforting brothers, Generals and higher-ranking officials like the Praetors comforting and instilling hope and discipline in their soldiers. They were giving inspiring speeches, but no one could speak and lead as well as Percy. Everyone who had seen the final battle at the Giant War agreed. Granted, he was prone to frequent outbursts of madness and anger, but he never hurt anyone he was close to. Everyone still held his killer one-liners and Zeus roasts as a legendary thing. He had become a great leader, and he deserved the position and the trust of his soldiers. Something which Zeus could only dream of doing.