The Champions (Not UCL)

AN: HALLELUJAH!! I SIGNED DIEGO MARADONA!! THAT RHYMED!! I'M HYPED!! THAT RHYMED TOO!!

Time: Same Time

Kronos' eyes widened as he heard the proclamation, and he stepped backwards involuntarily on hearing the voice. The gods scattered, afraid of facing Perseus, now that they had seen his true form, the darkness that inhabits his soul, right before their eyes. Zeus and Poseidon looked at each other in confusion, and slight fear, noticing for the first time that their symbols of power were no longer in their hand.

The ground shook, and Iapetus cried out in horror. "He's stuck!"

"He's going to break out of the ground!"

"Run!"

"Go back!"

Amid such cries and shouts, the Campers, the gods, the Titans, everyone sprinted away from the Lake, which seemed to be the epicentre of the quakes. Enemies ran together, their rivalry forgotten in the face of a greater danger.

The danger that the Olympian Rock posed.

Percy lived up to his name.

Within a minute of shocking tremors spreading through the ground, the ground split apart, revealing the writhing coils of an enormous green snake. The snake straightened, hissing to the sky. It made the Kraken look like a stunted dwarf. Its head was covered with dirt and green grass, but it soon cleared itself. Enormous slabs of rock and dirt fell from the snake's body as it rose, uprooting trees, and creating an enormous crater in the middle of Camp Half-Blood.

The snake was a bright green in colour, greener than the greenest leaf in Demeter's garden. It's slitted pupils gleamed red in its yellow eyes. The inside of its mouth was stained red as blood, and pale yellow venom dripped from its curved fangs, which looked like it could chew through solid Celestial Bronze. It carried with it the sickly sweet smell of poison, and involuntarily created a hissing sound as its scales rubbed against each other as the snake coiled and uncoiled on itself. The snake's reared head and its spread hood were almost as large as the entire Olympian City. And it hadn't even emerged completely yet, from the ground.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, instead of one, the snake had three heads. Each head seemed to possess a separate consciousness of its own, writhing and snarling independently from the original head. The second head had a golden mane like a lion, and jaws like a crocodile. Oh no, it was a crocodile's head, attached to a snake's neck. The spiky osteoderms stood up like a sail on the back of the crocodile's head. And the third head had the curved horns of a bull, and a shark's head. The shark's head seemed oddly out of place, stocky and bulky on the graceful neck of a snake, but managed to look fearsome nonetheless. It's gill slits gaped, as it struggled for breath, revealing armour plates beneath. However, it did not seem to be suffocating.

Guess Percy took the idea of a bull shark too literally.

But the most striking feature of the snake was the figure attached to the head of the snake, that is the first and original head.

The figure had tanned copper skin, long black hair darker than a new moon night. He was slumped forward, his body limp, so that his face could not be seen, hidden by his hair. However, his chest had been ripped apart. Ichor covered his entire torso. And protruding from his chest were the master bolt of Zeus, and the trident of Poseidon.