The Explanations

AN: KEELHAUL that filthy landlubber,
Send him down to the depths below,
Make that bastard walk the plank, With a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho.

Time: Same time

Percy flashed back home, to Ogygia.

The day was sunny, and windy there. It was always sunny and windy there. The sun was blazing down with a vengeance, as if Apollo was celebrating the Othrygian victory. The winds had picked up, and battered the god as he walked on the beach. His footprints on the sand were smudged by the wind. The palm trees on the beach swayed, and groaned, their leaves fluttering in the wind. The briny breeze carried with it the promise of another storm. It got quite breezy during those times. Percy's clothes fluttered, his hair slightly windswept. The two goddesses on his shoulders continued to sleep, as they would do for some hours. Snow's venom was extremely potent.

Percy approached the house, which he had summoned to replace Calypso's old cottage.

It looked identical to his home back in the old Olympus. It was a low lying, yet spread out white building, with wooden works and designs on the second-floor balcony. There was a swimming pool in front, with several deck chairs and umbrellas spread out beside it. Off to the side, guarded by some more trees, one could see a small pavilion. Beside it was a large expanse of flat land, with two goal posts on either end. Two boys were playing football with each other on the football field.

One of the boys was wearing all black jersey and shorts, while the other was wearing a white shirt and a light cobalt blue shorts. The latter was taller than the former, and had blonde hair, tanned skin and lightning blue eyes, as compared with the former's black features and pale skin.

Percy called out to them. "Jason, Nico, come along! We are going back to Camp Othrys!"

He entered the house through a sliding glass door, as the two boys picked up their gear and towels from the field, and came running after him. The football was left behind in the pavilion, but it didn't matter.

Percy entered one of the guest rooms, laying Athena onto the bed. The soft mattress sank a few inches under her weight, and her blonde hair was spread out on the mass of white pillows. Immediately, Athena made herself comfortable, clutching the bolster, and Percy smiled to himself unconsciously. The next moment, seeing her uncomfortable look, Percy covered her with the blanket. Immediately, the wisdom goddess looked comfortable, warm and comfy.

Percy went out to the corridor, meeting Calypso. She was wearing an apron, and carried a steaming bowl of soup. Seeing Percy's questioning look, she whispered, "Nico has got a cold. Where is that boy?" The next moment, before Percy could reply, she had asked her next question, "Is that Artemis?" She asked nervously, eyeing the auburn hair, and afraid of Percy's response.

The fallen god sighed. "Yes. At the reward ceremony, if I did not claim the two, Atlas or Hyperion would have had them. I cannot let my childhood friends be raped like that. Also, I just wanted to spite the fools."

Calypso nodded, and let Percy enter the other guest room. He repeated the process with the moon goddess, and walked out to the corridor to see Calypso has already delivered the soup to Nico, and was standing outside, peering into the other room, where he had laid Athena. "Athena and Artemis?" She asked with something in her voice that Percy could not identify.

Mistaking it to be insecurity, he pushed up the Titaness against the wall, holding her hands to her sides, and elevating her to his level with a knee between her thighs. Calypso blushed, looking away as Percy's gaze smouldered. "I'll always love you," Percy whispered, biting down on her neck, making her moan. "Calypso." He whispered against her skin, moving to suck on her collarbone. "Calypso." He repeated her name as he left some new love bites on her neck and collarbones, along her jaw.