The Demigods

AN: I found my model for Calypso above. I know I took it from a book cover, but bla bla bla.

Time: A Week After The Day Off

Artemis had been living on Ogygia for a month. A month away from her Hunters, the world, her brother.

A month spent walking in on Percy and Calypso in various positions, a month spent hearing Calypso scream and beg and shout that she was Percy's slut.

A month of abject jealously and laziness.

The immortal ichor still flowing through her veins was the only thing preventing Artemis from turning into a flabby couch potato.

But that doesn't matter. She still possessed a body that many boys jerked to, and many girls would kill for.

Garbed in the large clothes of her crush, who was busy fucking another girl.

Artemis sighed, lazily slopping the sugary cereal into her bowl of milk. She collected the steaming cup of nectar from the nectar machine, and assumed her usual spot at the table, opposite Percy's usual seat. Today, she was wearing another knee-length t-shirt, but luckily, this one was half-sleeved, which meant that the sleeves ended at her elbows. Another red shirt emblazoned with the Liverpool crest, which hid the equally loose-fitting navy blue boxers that hung loosely around her slim waist.

The sun was barely up. Their household always got up that early.

A few days of the golden life-giving light filtered through the open window, creating patterns on the marble floor of the room. The moonlace plant potted on the windowsill wilted slightly at the light, it's flowers drooping close automatically. A slight sea-breeze had already started blowing, bringing with it minute particles of sand and the smell of the salty sea.

Artemis pondered over the past month. It had been fun and chaotic, strangely fast-paced whenever Percy had been there. He always made her smile and laugh when he wasn't.... busy with Calypso. But apart from the four of them, nobody had come ashore, making the moon goddess wonder if this had been how the Titaness has spent four millennia.

Nevertheless, there was a lot of activities to be done on the island, ranging from watching movies and playing video games to sculpting, working out or playing sports. There were several options for aquatic recreations, too, what with the pool, the sea, and the new hot springs. Artemis discovered a different thing to do every day. Baking, cooking for Percy, hanging out with Calypso. Once she could get past her petty jealousy, the moon goddess found the Titaness to be very good company. As for Athena, the library was all that she had ever wanted. Every single classic, every single story ever written or even conceived, from tales for small toddlers to highly philosophical works for aristocrats, the library had everything. Not only that, the science and technology, secrets, powers and training sections were also expansive. Artemis mostly read books from the latter three sections, books which Athena chose for her because she had said that she would never step into the library.

The only part of the library inaccessible to Athena was the enormous bookshelf stacked with old parchment, papyrus, leather-bound tomes and such, that rested right behind Percy's hardly touched work desk. Nobody, not even Calypso, knew all the secrets of the dark and mysterious mahogany desk that Percy used during the few times that he worked from home. Those secrets were 'for me to know and for you to guess.', according to the fallen god.