The Anger

AN: I wondered.... have you listened to 'Ode to Fury' by Miracleofsound? Miracleofsound makes one of my favourite fanmade music.

Time: Next Day

Percy woke to the chirping of birds on the windowsill. He groaned as he sat up slowly, squinting and closing his eyes to block out the sunlight.

"Who left this open?" He reached out, and tugged the blinds close, before descending to melt into the soft mattress, get into the warm covers with the women warming his bed, trying to block out everything and sleep.

His head throbbed, his tongue felt dry and sandy, like sandpaper and parchment in his dry mouth. His lips were dry and cracked. His eyes were closed shut, he could not open them without making his head throb and his eyes burn. His hair stuck to his face, sticking up in clumps and messier than usual. He felt as if someone was drilling his skull with Fang. His muscular arms were wrapped around the two women cuddled into him, his hands rested on two equally soft and heavenly buttocks.

In his hungover state, he thought that it was some sort of shitty side effect.

He squeezed his left hand, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of Calypso's ass, but the moan, right in his ear, did not sound like her. He turned his head blindly to nuzzle her, not minding the fact that she did not sound like his girlfriend. Her skin was still soft, and smooth and... smelled like sex. He still did not comprehend the fact that the flesh in his other hand was real, it's softness and warmth living.

He barely cracked his eyes open to meet a faceful of golden, blonde, curly hair. He fell back into his pillow with a throaty, raspy laugh. "Calypso, I think I had too much to drink yesterday. Did you colour your hair blonde?" He laughed again, and continued, not waiting for her answer. "Would you believe it?! I still feel like I'm in bed with two women."

Doubt wormed it's way into his heart, some shreds of sanity returning. "I'm in bed with one woman, right?" Worried, he sat up, rubbing his eyes, and blinking rapidly to take in his surroundings, but in vain. His eyes were still not functioning. He tried tasting the air, but the smell of arousal and sex was too heavy to identify anything else.

"Calypso?" He asked, worried.

He was met with a groan, and a 'shut up, Percy'. From his other side.

Not wasting another moment, Percy jumped up, snapping his fingers and dressing himself fully, and using his powers to remove any traces of his hangover. He tottered on his feet for a moment, before everything kicked in, and he regained his balance, staring hard at the bed, trying to make out the two women in the darkness.

One was Calypso, no doubt, he had heard her alright, but the other... blonde hair.... his throat dried up. He had slept with Athena.

Percy gulped, wondering if it had been consensual, or he had forced himself upon her in his drunkenness. He stood in the darkness, his mind working overdrive, taking all possible situations and outcomes into consideration.

A few minutes later, he became conscious of his surroundings once again, seeing Calypso make out with Athena on the bed.

Both the ladies were awake, their hair slightly frizzy and covered with his semi-dried, sticky semen. Their faces had random blotches of the same white fluid, their massive boobs mashed together in a sizeable mass of soft, heavenly cloudy flesh that anyone would kill for. Their tits were still slick, and covered with his warm, thick seed, that sluggishly moved like a glacier along their pale skin. Unfortunately, their lower halves were covered by the bedsheets.