The Night

AN: Let's go. Last stretch

Time: Same Time

"Ok, so... are we forgiven?"

Percy pondered over the question for a minute, looking into his empty plate and increasing the suspense. He tried to keep his face impassive and eyes stony, but the smile that was tugging at his lips was a dead giveaway. The girls were fidgeting too much to notice. Artemis was doing the dishes, and had stopped when she heard the question come from Athena's lips. Said goddess was playing with a few strands of her blonde hair, pointedly looking at anywhere but the Titan. Calypso, who had snuggled into his side sometime during the meal had withdrawn to herself.

Percy pretended to scratch his stubble, trying to make it look as if he was thinking.

However, the Titaness had got unbelievably good at reading his emotions from the way his muscles flexed and breathing changed. She answered for him, making Percy pout childishly. "He is waiting for when you'll crawl back into his bed."

Percy scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "Well, could have been worded a bit better, but that does, too."

Calypso smacked his shoulder, easing herself back into his chest. "Asshole." Percy smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"So..." Athena started, making Percy look at her as Calypso still played with his black hair, reaching up to stroke his messy raven hair and lightly rake her soft fingers on his shadowy chin and strong jawline. "Do you want it?"

Percy pondered over the question for a bit, before his mind came up with an answer. "I'm under the impression that Calypso wants a bit more of you, wisdom goddess." Making the two blush. "And there is a person in this room who still retains her virginity. I aim to take it alone."

Artemis dropped the cup she was holding, making two glowing spirits to come to the basin and usher her away, cleaning up the mess.

She turned to the table and yelped when she found Percy standing right behind her. She stared up at his deep sea-green eyes, vaguely conscious that Calypso and Athena had already disappeared. Unconsciously, she stepped back, until she was pressed up against the counter. She stared at his shirtless chest, finally free from all his bandages, which was just in front of her face. At full height, Artemis reached only till his chest, a fact Percy had never let her live down.

The Titan wrapped his arms around her waist, and effortlessly lifted her up on the kitchen counter as if she weighed no more than a feather. Hardly had he set her down than Artemis' lips met his.

They moved in sync, Percy wrapping his arms around her protectively, possessively tugging her closer to him. Artemis' slender arms went around his neck, entangling themselves in his black hair. Percy kissed her with the same passion as he always did, forcing her head back with his aggressiveness, despite her best attempts to retaliate.

The moon goddess felt his warm tongue lick her lips, and did not resist, knowing it would be futile anyway. She allowed the solid slab of crimson muscle to penetrate her mouth, exploring every surface and reacquaint itself with the taste and feel of her mouth.

Artemis did not know how long she was trapped in the searing kiss, responding to Percy's attentions like clay, and melting under his ministrations. She was already beginning to get wet, only furthered when Percy placed his hands on his ass, and effortlessly raised her. He clutched her tightly to his chest as he walked, each step sending pleasurable jolts through her core and making her clothed tits rub against his rock hard chest.