The Surprise

AN: I just listened to a song, "Wake The White Wolf" by Miracle of Sound, made for the game The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. AND IT'S AWESOME!

Time: Next Day

Meet Lord Zeus.

He is the King of the Olympian gods.

He is also an arrogant, stupid, bigoted, shit-headed, power-crazed, sex in the head kind of a guy.

Oh, he was also a fucking coconut, oh, I mean cunt. Did I forget to mention that? Well, that was a given.
(LOLZ)

And unfortunately, in this chapter, it's his POV.

Zeus woke up in his luxuriously extravagant bedroom in his palace, besides his fully-clothed wife. He did not have sex with her, nor did he have sex with her for the last few millennia.

Why?

Maybe he was afraid he would fail to please another immortal in bed.

Anyway, Zeus looked around his room, and took in the sights and views of the environment. After all, he wasn't king for nothing. He had the largest palace in all of Olympus, and his bed chambers looked out onto the entire city.

The pleasant smell of flowers, bougainvillaea and roses, wafted in through the open window.

It was not yet morning outside, and the sun was just peeking out over the horizon. The sky turned purple and red over to the east, and the clouds took on a shade of beautiful blue. The sky was still dark, and dotted with stars, and the moon was sinking in the west. The birds that inhabited his garden were awakening with their lord, chirping. The most beautiful music flowed through the silence, touching like nectar to Zeus' ears. This was how he awoke every night for the last few millennia.

The King puffed out his chest, taking a deep breath of fresh air, thickly laden with the sweet fragrance of flowers and perfume.

He strolled into his bathroom, where his handmaidens were already awake, ready to receive him. The nymphs were all gathered from the most exotic forests from across the planet, and each was beautiful enough to rival the muses. Erotic statues filled the room, a few of voluptuous, lewd females, others of Zeus. Well, more accurately, they were statues of Zeus defeating the bad guys.

After a pleasing hot bath and shower, Zeus walked out of the bathroom, his wet hair styled perfectly over his head, though they still dripped water. A heavy smell of perfume followed him, making the room stink like Aphrodite's bed chambers.

Zeus walked into his walk-in closet, which was larger than the entire households of several of the poorer populace of Olympus. Did he care?

Hah, what sort of noob are you to ask that sort of question? No.

There were several equally beautiful nymphs ready to dress him for the day in the walk-in closet too. To complete his morning routine, Zeus did not have to do nothing. The only physical exertion that he had to take was to walk to the various rooms, where he just stood and let his attendants do everything. One would be surprised that he cared to walk at all. In truth, Zeus had wanted to install a conveyor belt, too, but Hera had strongly disapproved of the idea.

Well, Zeus sat down in his chair at the dining table, which was larger than any banquet hall mortals had ever created. It seemed to stretch on forever.

Zeus reclined in a royal way in his chair, more like a cushioned throne. It was made of oak and gold, with silver designs and drawings and engravings, showing some more Zeus merchandise, and Zeus quotes. All around the room, there were several signs of the King's narcissism, such as the endless collection of mirrors.