The Mall

AN: I just realized what the problem is. Many of you don't know how to turn the images I attach full screen. Just click or tap on the image attached at the top of the chapter, and you should be able to see the entire image.

Time: A few days later

Artemis stood in front of the mirror, wrapped in only a towel, her dark auburn locks still wet from her shower. Athena, who had been already ready for a few minutes then, reclined on the pillows on the bed as she read a new book.

Calypso smiled at Artemis' reflection in the mirror, even as she rubbed her own wet hair. The smell of their shampoo filled the room, a mixed scent of honey and cinnamon for Calypso, and nature for Artemis. A slightly thick mist hung about their towel-clad bodies due to the hot shower. Artemis rubbed her own hair with the green towel offered to her, carefully observing her own reflection in the mirror.

She set down the towel once she deemed her hair dried enough. Calypso was trying to put on a lacy scarlet bra, her towel already deposited on the bed, revealing her body in all of its naked glory to the females present. Athena sighed, "Let me help you with that." She took the straps, hooking it behind her back. The garment was clearly small for her size, looking as if it would burst any moment, the Titaness' creamy tit-flesh spilling out of its confinement.

Artemis frowned, slightly poking her bare arm, watching as a pink spot formed immediately. "How come your skin is so soft?" She asked, slightly jealous.

Calypso smirked, flipping her caramel hair over her shoulder. It was already done in an elegant braid. "Trade secret. Percy loves it."
She teased, taking pleasure in seeing the jealousy that crossed Artemis features briefly.

She clothed her lower half, watching as Artemis did the same. Athena took notice, a coy smile on her lips and a slight golden blush dusting her cheeks as she watched Calypso hungrily stare at the half-naked Artemis.

It was too much for the Titaness to bear.

Suddenly she lunged at the moon goddess, pinning her to the wall and holding her hands over her head, using her Titan strength to restrain the squirming goddess. She slightly twisted her wrist, not enough to hurt, but enough to make the goddess drop the bra that she was about to put on. Artemis stared up at Calypso with obviously scared, innocent wide, silver eyes at her actions. She tried to squirm out of her iron grip, with the obvious effect of making her soft, large breasts jiggle from side to side. Calypso took the movement in with hungry eyes, pushing even closer to the flustered moon goddess.

Her bra-covered tits brushed against Artemis' bare globes of flesh, making both of their nipples harden at the contact. Artemis blushed at her arousal, feeling slightly ashamed as she fell quiet. Calypso leaned closer to the other, so that their lips were a hair's breadth apart. "I think you know why I want Percy to bed the two of you."

She moved, not kissing Artemis, and instead trailed her lips along Artemis' jaw, making her whimper and buck her hips towards the other. Calypso sucked on her earlobe for a moment, before her pink lips ghosted her ear. "I would love to see you moan and scream and pass out as Percy breaks your mind with his thirteen-inch magical fuckstick." She whispered loud enough for a blushing Athena to hear, too.

The moment was ruined when Percy's voice floated from downstairs. "Are you done yet? This is the third match I have won. If you don't come down in five minutes, I'll proceed to the knockout stages, and we'll have to go tomorrow." He threatened.