The Plans

AN: I plan to do a Boku no Hero Academia fanfic sometime in the far future. Let me know your thoughts on whether or not I should. PLUS ULTRA!!

Anyway on with the chapter!

Time: Night, just before The Battle of the Labyrinth

Artemis fucking hated her dreams.

However, there seems to be no end to them.

The day had been tiring, more so than usual. They had just returned from Yellowstone, all the way to the north, to Long Island, in just two days. All the Hunters had cramps after so many hours of running. They had run for at least fifteen hours at a stretch without stopping. Why Artemis couldn't just flash them away?

Fucking ancient Laws.

At least the younger ones had it easy. They just climbed up on their sisters' shoulders, and then the elders had to carry extra weight.

Why the fuck did Percy need to wage war on Olympus? It was so much easier when he was with them.

Well, at least, thanks to him, Artemis had gained a new sister. Thalia, a fellow daughter of Zeus, had joined the Hunt, for 'reasons', which only she and Zöe seemed to know.

And Zöe.

She was doing everything she could to stop Artemis and the Hunters from fighting Percy. She had even gone so far as to tell the other Hunters about the fallen god, with Phoebe, Atlanta, and Thalia by her side.

She had argued that it would be an absolute massacre.

Yes, Artemis still loved Percy dearly, and it made her heart ache to see him gone down the dark path. But no, she would not stray from Olympus' side. Neither would Athena. The Olympians might not be perfect, but they were the best options anyone's got.

Percy would be a perfect ruler. A nagging voice reminded her in the back of her mind, Artemis tried denying it by saying that her feelings were biased, but even she knew it was true.

The new close combat instructor at Camp was the sinner and cold-blooded murderer, Quintus. Or as most knew him, Daedalus, the inventor. A son of Hephaestus.

Artemis wrinkled her nose in disgust.

He was incompetent, as all had been before him.

Recently, with Zeus going into total war mode, the number of demigods coming into Camp had increased significantly. And with the recent influx of demigods, the present teaching system was hugely inadequate. Chiron was doing as much as he could, but he couldn't help anybody with close-combat. The only one who was deserving of any such position was the one and only, original close-combat teacher at Camp Half-Blood. The now fallen god that was now waging war against them.

Artemis knew that there would be a battle the next day. The campers that had been sent on the quest had just returned a few days before, carrying news that a mass attack was to be there on Camp, using the Labyrinth's entrance to transport such a large number of troops.

And that's why the Hunters had been recalled from their hunting mission. Everyone was bone-tired, but needed rest for the big battle the next day.