The Troubles

AN: 8 more chapters! Which leaves.... 6 chapters for all the sex scenes I want. This is gonna get rough. (No pun intended).

Time: 1 week later

Percy dropped a drachma on the bar counter, making the barmaid look up. The blonde daughter of Aphrodite looked with wide eyes as the Titan plopped down into the soft velvet seat.

Percy was having a rough time. His eyes were bloodshot; and there were the beginning of dark-circles beneath his eyes, courtesy of a whole week of constant sadness and anger. He felt ashamed at what he felt, angry at himself for his emotions. His heart felt as if it was gonna tear itself into two, his ribcage was gonna burst if any more pressure was applied. He felt breathless constantly, and he was not sure if it was entirely his emotions making him feel that way.

He laughed humorlessly to himself. He was having morning sickness, random mood swings, heightened insomnia, and excess saliva in his mouth. The PTSD and nightmares were back even worse than before, and at all waking hours, he felt as if he was back in the Void, such a great pressure he felt on his shoulders. And he dared not fall asleep. It was an entire week since he had a proper sleep, not a few minutes of dozing here and there. His normally clean-shaven face had the beginnings of a beard, a slight stubble on his face and strong jaw, and it would have looked sexy had it been left alone. As it was, there were scars on his face, new scars, not yet healed, dried blood on his cheeks and bloody scabs from all the times he had clawed at his face trying to get the dreams to stop.

Despite him shouting at Calypso, he knew she was right. He still cared for Athena and Artemis, and his actions went against every fibre of his being. He wanted to be happy, to wrap them all up in his arms, to protect and cherish them and treat them like princesses. He wanted to make them... his.

His thoughts inevitably always wandered from his present miseries and sorrows to the girls. Unbeknownst to them, he had sent Snow to watch over them from the shadows in his absence, and report to him if anything happened. He remembered Athena's body all too well, how her curvy body and massive bust moulded against Calypso, strained and bucked beneath him. How warm she felt, how beckoning she looked covered in his fluids. He remembered Artemis, how she always knew what he wanted and what pleased him most, how small and delicate she was against him, yet how ferocious and merciless to any other. How she stared up at him with those wide childish silver eyes, full of innocence, eyes that he had come to love and affectionately nicknamed, 'Artemis' doe eyes'.

He remembered Calypso. Calypso.... oh gosh.

His thoughts broke off abruptly as he felt his eyes began to water.

Swiping his eyes with his sleeve, and after applying the eye drops Apollo had prescribed, he became aware that the barmaid was still waiting for his order. He frowned at her, waving her away with a short and crisp, "The hardest you got."

Once she was gone, he continued to wallow in self-pity. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see everyone staring at him. Through his buzzing ears, he could tell the entire bar was silent.

Why should they not be? Here was their saviour, their greatest warrior, wasting himself over some silly heartbreak, and drinking his sorrows away.

When the barmaid returned, not long after, Percy was gone. Instead, occupying his seat, was a white-haired, angry-as-fuck, Roman Titan. Percy had been spending much of his last week as Ragnarok, to keep his emotions in check, thanks to the Roman's anger and hatred overpowering everything else. Percy's anger and hatred also rivalry his Roman counterpart, however, since the Greek had a larger emotional range, including feelings like sadness and angst, Ragnarok's cold rage was like a welcome drug.