The Memories: Part 3

AN: FORZA JUVE!! MESSI 2021!!

Also, the first genuine lemon is being brought with Athena!! And like my signature style, it is obviously a female masturbation scene. KIDS BEWARE!!!!!!! THIS IS R-RATED!!!!

Time: Same time as last Memories chapter

Athena looked at her sister's retreating form as the moon goddess walked down the deserted road, leaving the newly crowned wisdom goddess alone in the middle of the road.

Athena looked up at the night sky.

The sky was overcast with dark, shadowy clouds. A light breeze blew her blonde hair across her face as her grey eyes mirrored the dark sky. Trees swayed in the wind, the pleasant sound of rustling leaves reached her ears. The streetlights were only coming on right now, as the sun had already set. They flickered to life, illuminating the grey paved road that lay on Athena's way as she walked to her new palace, mentally recollecting the map and outline of her palace.

Athena turned down the street to Olympian Court. It was by far the richest and largest neighbourhood in the entirety of Olympus, being exclusively available to the Olympians. All the Olympians, and only the Olympians lived here. It was outshone only by the Throne Room Square, which lay at the heart of Olympus, and led to the Throne Room.

Athena stood before her palace.

She had submitted its design herself, and it was built by Poseidon's Cyclopes. In less than a week. Whatever doubt Athena had over its accuracy and quality were wiped immediately from her mind as she beheld the enormous golden gates.

The gates themselves were made of pure Imperial Gold, and swung open on Olympian Silver hinges. They led to a gravelled driveway, lined by enormous stones. Her garden rivalled that of Demeter herself. After all, all the plants and saplings had been brought from her. Oak and olive trees bent over the driveway, their leafy arms providing her shade from the sunlight, if it was day. A bench placed under another tree, allowed her to read in her garden, regardless of whether it was day or night, as there was a light near it. The smell of wet earth filled her nostrils, and her feet crunched on dry leaves.

Athena's breath stopped when she saw her palace. It was....magnificent. She had never thought that what she had designed would be so....awe-inspiring. It sure as Hades did not look so good in her mind. The Cyclopes did a good job.

Her doors were massive oak, engraved with various pictures of monuments, and various popular sayings. They were vaguely reminiscent of the Throne Room doors, but Athena brushed that thought aside. From the outside, her palace looked like the Hanging Gardens of Mesopotamia. Her palace was a ten storeyed building, and each floor was smaller than the previous, making it look like an enormous wedding cake. However silly that might sound, in person, it was more beautiful than the other palaces. Each floor had a balcony, which in turn, had a couch so that she could read while enjoying the weather outside. There was also a television on each floor, and a smaller garden, with small potted plants and bonsai plants.

The top floor had no roof, so that it was open to the sky. Percy had really been rubbing off on her..and now, she couldn't sleep without the open sky. You got that right, the top floor was Athena's bed chambers, which were open to the sky. No walls, no roof, no curtains. Windy, and sunny, so that Athena could sunbath in her bed with a book. If she needed, there was an enormous umbrella which covered the entire bed, to protect her from rain or sun.