The Tags

Despite so many warnings and threatening, I was tagged by Dalpxx, Paige_9900, and TheMuffinMan6969. So, let's do this.

Rules:

1 and 2 I did

1 and 2 I did.
3. 10 things about yours truly.
I SIGNED KDB IN PES!!!
Also, I ditched PES.
I am a CR7 fan, and cried when they lost yesterday. Doesn't matter, we've already won the Serie A.
I have 16 story ideas waiting to be written down.
I just installed SimCity. (Again)
I'll uninstall SimCity. (Again)
Does anyone know of a mod for SimCity that actually works?
I also support Liverpool, because of, you know, CORNER TAKEN QUICKLY ORIGI!!!!
.............I collect the skin which my snakes shed, to gift to the relatives whom I don't like.
Currently, I'm obsessed with making an army of golden, mechanical, militarized llamas.

4. I dunno 28 people. I won't tag even a single one because I've experienced first hand the distress that it causes to people.

5. The title for the tag is-....'A Pathetic Tool for Torturing People to Death By Sheer Boredom'.

6. The joke-
When your opponent elbows you in the eye in front of the referee, and he shows him only a yellow card. You shout, "YELLOW?! HE SHOULD BE SENT OFF!! THATS A DIRECT RED!" But then, you remember that your teammate is Sergio Ramos.

Mo Salah's son, several years from now: *Playing FIFA* Dad, come look, I packed an AWESOME icon.
Salah: Which icon is it, son?
Son: Dad, it's 93 CB Sergio Ramos! He's..like..legendary!
Salah: *Breaks his son's arm* Thats how legendary he is.

Zinedine Zidane: *Trying to sell Gareth Bale* Gareth, would you go to Wuhan FC? They're paying a fat load of money for you.
Bale: Wuhan? No can do, bud. I won't go to Wuhan, especially with the coronavirus originating from there!
Zidane: They have an international level golf course in Wuhan.
Bale: Oh, why didn't you say that earlier? Come on, COVID, let's go home.

And then, the absolute LEGEND, the ICON, the GOAT, who own the Ballon D' Or 2020

And then, the absolute LEGEND, the ICON, the GOAT, who own the Ballon D' Or 2020. Who do you think it is?

 Who do you think it is?

Lol!

Ok now, for the last one. The spoilers!!
Later in this book, there will be sex blitzkrieg!! Obviously, what did you expect from me? But there's still some time, and lots of...quests till the Titans take over and Little Percy gets some action.

See ya!

And my next update will be after the 5th of August.