The Feast

AN: Let's go!

Time: Same Time

"And I told you, not to go swimming in the sea!" Calypso shouted, making Percy smile sheepishly.

He was sitting in front of the blazing fire in the fireplace, wrapped up in warm towels. Around him the dog's were sprawled about, Herder hogging Artemis' lap to himself. The moon goddess was now wearing another one of Percy's oversized tees, softly patting the German Shepherd's silky black head. Athena was rubbing Percy's wet hair with a towel, running her fingers through his jet black, silky locks.

Calypso just sighed, looking at the entire congregation, all the messy wet dogs, and a single Titan spoiling their carpet in the living room.

"I'm gonna prepare lunch. Dry up and feed the dogs, Percy." She smiled softly at the childish Titan, who was trying to fend off the dogs from licking his face.

"I could use some help here!" He called after her retreating back, making her laugh, followed by Artemis and Athena, as they followed after her to the kitchen.

"So... lunch?" Artemis' eye had an evil glint that Calypso did not like at all.

Percy gritted his teeth, leaning forward in his seat as he furiously tapped away on the console, a frantic look on his face. Why, you may ask.

He was playing PES. 90 minutes, 1-1.

And his opponent just received a clean through in his box.

He was dry now, wearing only shorts as he sat on the couch, a towel around his shoulders. His long, raven black hair was mostly dry, the occasional drop of water landing on the towel and darkening the blue fabric. All around him, lounging about the couch, his immortal dogs, also adopted sons and daughter, also guards for his lovers, looked on with wide eyes at the screen, trying to bore a hole into it.

"....and here's RONALDOOO-" The game commentator was abruptly cut off as the screen blacked out, making Percy scream in frustration. The canines seemed to mirror his feelings as they set up a raucous barking. The Titan was left standing in the middle of the room, controller in hand, staring open-mouthed at a black screen as his eardrums threatened to burst from the racket behind him.

"Don't be so melodramatic, Percy." Athena chided, twirling a plug in her nimble fingers.

Percy could only stare at her, his jaw still loose.

Eventually, he shrugged, dropping the console back on the couch. "I was going to lose anyway. Fuck it."

Behind him, five beasts tried to pout, before they bounded off to chase each other around the house, not lacking in energy.

Percy stared after them, and the moment they disappeared around the corner, he felt a pair of lips crash onto his, a slender leg draped around his waist. Closing his eyes, he let himself get lost in the taste of olives as he passionately kissed his exotic blonde-haired goddess.

Athena pulled back after a few minutes, breathless. "The sentient mutts make this so difficult." She whispered against his lips, a seductive smile on her face as she panted in dripping arousal.

Percy smiled. "Don't worry, love. Our bedroom and dining room is always available."

Athena hid her face in his neck, breathing in his masculine scent as Percy steered her towards the dining room, a hand on her waist. "I never understood that part."

Percy chuckled, "I would never have thought that Athena could not understand something."

The blonde blushed golden. "Shut up, asshole."