Epilogue: The Love

AN: Have I given this meme already? I feel like I have, but I can't find it anywhere.... Please tell me if I have. Okay, so, the last chapter is finally here.

Time: A few centuries later

Percy stared at his three naked wives with unbound love and lust, as he leaned against the railing of their room on the roof, the perpetual flower petals and soft, fresh leaves cool against the bare soles of his feet. It was barely dawn, the sky was purple, the east horizon assuming a slight orange tint towards the east, as the eternal playboy Apollo finally took his chariot out for the day.

The wind tousled his messy black hair, framing his chiselled aristocratic face as he continued staring at the three sleeping forms, his emotions unchecked, his sea-green eyes glimmering. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach behind him formed a grey noise.

Nothing ever changed when you were immortal. Their loyalties to each other held through thick and thin, Percy being the only one who had an affair here and there when he got too drunk for his own good. Such instances were always real headaches, both from the hangover, and from being scolded from three extremely angry, frightening beauties.

The lively, cosy house on the lonely island of Ogygia hadn't changed a single bit, though several new inhabitants had come and gone, like birds flying away from their nest. The two Titans, and the goddesses were eternal on the tropical island, relishing in each other's attentions, and adding to the world's immortal population, one day acting like lovesick schoolgirls as Percy took the three on frequent dates in the mortal world, and the other day, screaming their heads off as protective mothers whenever the mischievous Titan introduced their three-month-old to a particularly dangerous creature like sharks and venomous snakes. Of course, they had nothing to fear, still, their maternal instincts kicked in, seeing their toddler giggling, and holding onto a lion's mane as they rode the majestic creature like a pony.

The room on the roof had several shelves full of photo albums, detailing every aspect of their numerous children's lives. The clan of Perseus was the largest in the mythical world, especially since it included the Hunters, who had increased exponentially, with zero deaths.

Every month, the entire extended family gathered at the newly installed feast table at Ogygia, to spend time with siblings, father and mothers. It was a time for Percy to spoil his children and great-grandchildren rotten.

The dogs they had adopted had bonded to their children, leaving with their bonded when the time came as protectors. Not disheartened by the dual loss of a child and a dog to the independence of adulthood, Percy and the three girls had instead set about making more children, and adopting more dogs.

Right now, at the house on Ogygia, there were only two children, and three puppies.

Charlie was a black-haired son of Artemis and Percy, he had inherited his mother's hunting skills and archery. That coupled with his father's ability to speak to all animals made him the perfect hunter. He was only eleven years old, attending Othrys High School. No doubt remained as to who his bonded pet was, since he did not go anywhere without Candy, a female boarhound, and vice versa.

The other child was the newborn daughter of Calypso, Roselyn was only three months old, with a tuft of caramel hair not unlike her mother. And at that young age, she had been intimate with sharks, snakes, crocodiles, and even a hyena.

Everything was peaceful so far.... mostly. There were some uprisings from the Giants and some rogue gods. There was that time when Percy had to intimidate half of Othrys when he announced that he would be marrying Artemis and Athena, thus granting them the status of major Titanesses. One should have seen Hestia, Leto and Rhea smacking whoever opposed them.