Marked

The rest of the day went off in a blur. Everything was smooth and thankfully the weather also cleared up. The twins were also excited, looking at anything and everything around them. Innaya was so reluctant to go to sleep that she'll miss something important. But finally sleep won the competition.

I, Aditya, Avika and Anita enjoyed our day just like old times. Well not really, we were not reckless as we used to be. But all in all we had fun together. I showed them many tourist spots: Tiger hill, Batasia loop, Darjeeling ropeway, Tea garden etc etc.

All in all, it was a great day spent. I made the reservation for all of us at SuzAm's cafe and kitchen. It was a hilltop, open restaurant with great views and food. I even messaged Pakhi, Armaan and Rahoul to join us if they can, but I got no reply.

Yuvan, Yuvika, Sparsh and Ayan joined us for dinner. Thankfully, Ayan was in a better mood. He even came and said sorry to me for raising his voice and I hugged him, saying it's okay.

We talked, we laughed, we enjoyed the evening together. But still it felt like a part of me was missing due to Rahoul's absence, but I tried not to show it.

Around 11 pm, we reached home. Both Viaan and Innaya were fast asleep. But the day was not over for any of us.

"How about we change and then watch a movie together?" suggested Sparsh and we all agreed. I changed into the same dress I was wearing in the morning. It was both comfy and warm.

I sat on a single arm chair and everyone scattered around the couch or the carpet. We opened Netflix and after a lot of debating between action and rom-com movies we settled on watching Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

I even messaged Rahoul, asking about his day but I got no reply. Sighing, I put the phone away, because I knew I would have messaged him again. I didn't want to behave like a clingy fiancée but I'm just restless. Damn you mate bond.

After the movie we retired to bed, it was already 1 pm. I closed my eyes and hoped for a peaceful sleep.

I woke up with a startle. I looked up to see a worried Pakhi trying to wake me up. Chintan was also standing near the door and my heart shrank a little. Something was wrong.

"Pakhi, what's wrong?" I was worried and switching on the lights.

"You have to come with us, Adhira" she answered in a frantic voice and I nodded. Different scenarios ran through my head.

"Is something wrong with Rahoul?" I asked as I got up from bed but she didn't answer me and started leading me towards the door. It's a good thing I didn't change from my jeggins and top, telling me that Chintan will tell Yuvan and Sparsh to look after the twins until I'm back. I was relieved to know that.

A car was waiting outside, I quickly sat inside to see another female was sitting there as well. I made room for Pakhi but she didn't get in. I looked at her confused "I'll run there with Chintan" she explained and I nodded. I didn't want to delay us anymore.

The car started and I looked at the girl sitting next to me. She bowed her head seeing me noticing her and I understood she knew who I'm.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with Rahoul?" I asked after a lot of debating with myself and chewing my lips.

"My King's wolf is slipping away" she said in a calm voice and I looked at her shocked. "What? But he was fine yesterday".

"It's one of the effects of Full Moon as well. He is irrational and he is constantly trying to gain control. He is lashing out. At the moment he is sedated but it will soon run out and we don't have enough herbs to make a second round" she explained to me quietly. The rest of the car ride was silent. I didn't understand what really was wrong with him but all I knew is he needed me.