A Little Disagreement

I took a single step inside my house only to be pulled in a tight hug by Pakhi and Malini aunty. They both were crushing me from either sides and that made me hiss in pain while Rahoul growled at them. I glared at Rahoul for being rude.

"How's the pain my dear" asked Malini aunty and I was glad she didn't ask me how I fell.

"It's bearable aunty" I replied and Pakhi laughed/coughed earning a glare from me

Malini aunty then hugged Rahoul and I realized that she was meeting him for the first time after he came back and I felt bad for her. I had kept him away from her.

Their meeting reminded me of my parents and I panicked. If they knew that I had fractured a bone, they'll drop everything and come home.

Yuvan came and escorted me to the couch to sit.

"I hope you haven't informed our parents about this" I said to him and he sighed

"I haven't... yet" he said

"Then don't. You know how they'll react"

"They'll be mad if we didn't tell them as well"

"I know. But i'll handle that. Let them have fun for now" I said and he shook his head

"You have to take bed rest Adhira. You won't be able to do much. Plus we have twins, they are a handful as it is. And now with you like this..." Yuvan trailed off.

"We can't manage this Adhira. As much as I like them to enjoy, but you NEED rest" he said strictly.

"I'll be fine Yuvan. I can take care of them. Plus now I'll be strictly at home. Its manageable"

"You have to take care of yourself first, not ours" he yelled and now he was getting on my nerves

"Yuvan... I'll be fine... stop it..." I said glaring at him

"You won't... I know you very well. You'll spend the whole day fussing over us and twins. You need bed rest"

"I'll rest okay... And I can take care of them as well plus its not like I'm alone we have maids and the babysitter as well"

"Yeah like we were doing it till now isn't it" he said sarcastically "If it isn't for Malini aunty we won't have survived Adhira and you know it"

"Oh I do... Like you were any help to me. Tell me a day you have helped us in babysitting the twins" I yelled. I know that was a low blow but I can't help it. He called this on himself. Yuvan was busy with hotel, I knew but still he could at least help us at night.

Somewhere in our spat we forget that we were not alone in the room.

"Umm guys... let's cool it" said Sparsh. When did he came back

Yuvan glared at me and left the room.

"You should eat something and take the medicines dii" Sparsh said coming by my side.

"I'm not hungry" I said getting up.

"Aunty... You should go home and take a rest. It's been a long day for you" I told her softly

"I'll stay the night here. You'll need someone" she said and I shook my head in denial.

"No aunty... I have bothered you long enough. You should take a rest now"

"Adhira... he is just concerned about you..." She said in a warm voice and I nodded

"I know... but he is right. We wouldn't have managed anything without you" i told her honestly