Meeting the Mehras'

The next morning I rolled out pretty quickly for my liking.

Last evening, me and my mom went for shopping which was much more tiring than I remembered. I'm a person who went to one shop and purchase everything I want from there only. But my mom is a person who likes to visit every shop she can and see their products and then go again to purchase it. Plus I thought the shopping was meant for my mother, but I was so wrong. The shopping was for ME. She dragged me to every Indian clothing store she can think of and had me try all the dresses available in that store of my size. You think I'm exaggerating but trust me I'm not. She made me buy tons of Indian clothes because apparently I didn't have any. Well it's not wrong, I really don't have Indian wear but what did you expect.

So hear I'm on the verge of waking up and sleeping some more. I looked at the watch and saw it was 6:30 am and I thought to skip the morning walk and sleep some more.

The next time I woke up with my cell ringing. Without looking at the caller id I picked up the cell and said Hello in a very hoarse voice might I add.

"Hey Good Morning" and I was thinking I know this voice but couldn't pinpoint who's talking to me.

Still half asleep I replied "Morning but why are you calling me at the hour"

"Umm... I'm taking that you are still sleeping"

"Hmmmm"

"Should I postpone a bit then" Now I was confused. Postpone what.

And then it clicked me. "Oh my god. Rahoul. Is that you"

"Yes. Now I should say ''Good Morning"

"Oh god... I'm so sorry I was just tired and I decided to sleep a bit. But it was 6 O'clock a while back. What time is it?" I asked moaning and turning on my back.

"It's 10 now"

"Oh my god. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. No worries. It's just my home we can postpone Adhira"

"Well technically you have to. But give me an hour and pick me up by 11. I promise I'll be ready by then" I told him finally sitting up.

"It's okay. You don't have to rush. I should have waited for your call" he said scolding himself

"No no. Thank you for calling me. Because god knows how long I would have slept"

"Anyway. Come pick me up by 11 okay"

He replied softly and we hung up. then I dashed towards my bathroom and did my morning business. I came out to pick up my outfit. I thought why not wear an Indian dress that I purchased yesterday.

It was a sleeveless long kurti dress of jacket pattern of multi color with blue, orange, white and many more colors. It was a fitted dress till my chest after that it was slit open. My stomach was visible through it and that made me conscious but I shrugged it off. I matched it with blue jeans and blue belly heels.

 I matched it with blue jeans and blue belly heels